+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

3 IDIOTS (A MUST WATCH)-Movie Review Three IDIOTS

Advert.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

3 IDIOTS (A MUST WATCH)-Movie Review Three IDIOTS

Advert.
    3 IDIOTS: HINDI MOVIE REVIEW

Released a few days back, 3 Idiots is a story based on the friendship that 3 students strike up in engineering collage and how two of them, Raju(Sharman) and Farhan (Madhavan) go out on a quest to find Rancho (Aamir) their brilliant friend who does things on his own terms, questions many traditional methods of education and thinking and in the process touches and changes many many life's. The story as said is based on Chetan Bhagat's 'Five Point Someone' and whether inspired by it or not, deserves a standing applaud for its story, narration, acting and out of the box thinking.

The film starts with Madhavan stopping his Air India flight in order to meet his long lost friend Rancho (Aamir). He pulls Raju on his way to a building where another frind of his nick named as 'Silencer' meets them and reminds them of a promise made 10 years earlier to Rancho to meet them in the same place and show how each had fared. When Farhan(Madhavan) stops the plane, it kind of looks very stretched that he is stopping the flight to meet a friend, but as the story progresses, you are willing to believe anything thing else that is shown, as it is done so beautifully and with good reason. The film has a message, but along with it, it has fun filled moments where you just cant stop laughing. After the reminder of the bet, each asks the other where Rancho is and starts there search for the missing friend of 10 years. As the journey progresses you see the collage campus and the raging that takes place with the freshers and the entry of our hero Rancho( Aamir) and he instantly strikes a chord and makes you sit forward with interest. How he thinks and faces the raging is a must watch. How he helps his friend and his meeting with Kareena Kapoor (Pia) and the interaction with Virus(Boman Irani) is simply a treat to watch. No moment in the film is lagered and the twist before the interval will take you by surprise. India has talent, that we all know, but the way the talent and the use of science has been shown in this film, is simply hats off.

You might have seen the film by now, and for those who haven't, don't waste any time, go watch it. I guarantee that you will not be sorry. The acting by Aamir, Madhavan, Sharman, Boman, kareena and the Uganda return student Omi is remarkable and above all standards. Each and every one one hem have done their job and compliment the other perfectly. Aamir looks awesome and just like a 20 year old full of life and mischief.

OVERALL RATING: 5/5 (just a formality)

Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

Roja
    Roja is offline eTI Member

Re: 3 IDIOTS (A MUST WATCH)-Movie Review Three IDIOTS

Interesting and fun movie. A family movie.. every one must watch. Amir is toooooo cute and everyone agree when Amir enters hostel room, no one will say he is 44 year old guy..... very good movie Amir is The Best

Farida H B

ya thats true Roja, hats off to Aamir for making a good and sensible movie

scytheslash
    scytheslash is offline Newbie

It was ok, not too good............not bad either.....
    3.5/5

Farida H B

thanks for taking the time to comment on my review Scytheslash and welsome to etalkindia.

scytheslash
    scytheslash is offline Newbie

@Farida
    Thanks! I hope you cover a few more movies this winter.....

7. Advert.

Shek
    Shek is offline eTI Member

Hi Farida, how are you?
    I was sure that you will like this movie.

friend finder
    friend finder is offline Newbie

hi, friends. i also like this movie

Farida H B

Hii everyone,

Ya shek and Friend finder,
    I simply loved the movie, not just because of the humor and the story, but there was something to learn completely from it. simply excellent and I totally believe that a movie can be watched once, whats the point of watching it again? But this one , I will gladly watch 2 to 3 times more.

basujanm2310
    basujanm2310 is offline Just in!

It's superb !!

You will find a great and superb combination of comedy and realistic fact..............

film hoon to aisa............. (What a film !)

Farida H B

very true my friend.

+ Post a Comment HERE!