+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Apache RTR 160 discussion. See wallaper or picture & tell if its a original ?

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Apache RTR 160 discussion. See wallaper or picture & tell if its a original ?

Advert.
    First see this picture :

Now tell me what is it ?
    It is TVS apache RTR 160 .

Let me explain what they have.. start with Grab Rail ie. the rear part. It is CBZ extreme from rear.. they have directly copied split grab rail from CBZ extreme.

Come to the Middle, side fences are direct copy of Pulsar. A little modified but looks pulsar at first glance.

Now come to the Tank, Tank is again from Honda Unicorn.

Seems that they want to make powerpuff bike .. all good at one place. Did you notice engine fairing ? It is the thing which most Indian bikers who want to tweak looks of their bike get fixed in their bike.
    Headlamp seems to be their original work . But see, again its on very small chassis. Bad bad..

Lets have some wallpaper of TVS Apache RTR 160

Ricky

Re: Apache RTR 160 discussion. See wallaper or picture & tell if its a original ?

Wondering what does RTR stands for ???

Race Track Riding ?

srikanthhere
    srikanthhere is offline Just in!

Re: Apache RTR 160 discussion. See wallaper or picture & tell if its a original ?

Hi I just joined dis forum......and sounds good!!!! BTW I need one suggestion regarding whick bike I need to buy in between Unicorn and Pulsar 200 cc, I heard that there are many accidents with pulsar but dono to wht extent itz correct. My budget 60K +/- 10000. And need a mileage of around 50, nice pick up is just sufficient. Look is not major constraint.

Any idea what is the avg mileage of Unicorn on typical metropolitan city roads? ???

Inrespect of pickup which one would you prefer in between unicorn and pulsar?

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

This topic was already discussed a lot. If you are not concerned bout looks then unicorn is the best choice dude.

Ricky

Pulsar 200cc is a no no if you want milage of 5o in the city.
    Unicorn, I will consult two guys I know owns Unicorn to tell you the real life milage of Unicorn.

+ Post a Comment HERE!