+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Dulha Mil Gaya: (Say yes to a relationship)Hindi Movie review.

Advert.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Dulha Mil Gaya: (Say yes to a relationship)Hindi Movie review.

Advert.
    Dulha Mil Gaya: Film Review

Directed by Mudassar Aziz, this re re re mix film has Sharukh Khan,.Fardeen Khan , Isita Sharma and Sushmita Sen in the movie.

Tej Dhanraj/Donsai (Fardeen khan ) is heir to the Five Billion Dollar Dhanraj Empire. Donsai's mother had died when he was only eight, and his father was busy making money and building up an empire. And Tej, he was always surrounded by beautiful women and was enjoying his life thoroughly. (this kind of role has been played by Fardeen many a times in previous movies to, Remember Hum Ho Gaye Aapke). He does’t believe in getting married and looking for miss right as he believes that there is no Miss Right. Well naturally the father see’s all this and prepares a will before his death that his son should marry his friend’s daughter Samarpreet (Ishita) if he wants to retain his wealth. ( Again an angle we have seen many many many times before). So Tej comes to Punjab and registers a marriage to Samarpreet and then runs away. (Sounds familiar!! Yes Remember Namastey London?) Then what happens is anyone’s guess, Samarpreet travels to Trinidad only to find out that she was conned. Enters Susmita sen as Shimmer who is a model and the queen of Trinidadian high life; the high priestess of fashion.She is the most eligible single women in the Caribbean and an Independent woman. She transforms our Samarpreet to Samara (Rab Ne bana di Jodi) by removing the spectacles and adding one or two touches here or there and then presenting her to Tej and he falls for her, naturally. Now enter Sharukh Khan as Pawan, at the age of 38, his empire straddles four continents from shipping to mining, from breweries to real estate, from chains to malls to chains of food stores and loves Shimmer dearly.

So the story, I mean re re re mix of hindi movie in one film is about all these people’s life’s getting associated with each other and how they outlook on life changes from there on.

Now the appreance of Sharukh in the movie gives you hope, but even he cant save a movie like this, Sushmita looks wonderful and is even acting her part. Isita was ok and Fardeen was fine, Tara Sharma shouldn’t act and Johnny Lever was wasted in an inconsequential serious role. Howard Rosemeyer's acting is more animated than his choreography. And Mudassar Aziz should seriously think of writing something interesting and catching or make a movie based on some book.

Overall the movie is a Khichdi and served to viewers like Biryani, but naturally the taste differs and the movie has no chances of survival. Say yes to relationships but No to movie

OVERALL RATING 1.5/5 STARS.
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

sandhya2688
    sandhya2688 is offline Just in!

Re: Dulha Mil Gaya: (Say yes to a relationship)Hindi Movie review.

I felt the movie was never ending.

waste of Shah rukh's talent
    songs were boring

Farida H B

Yup! very true

Shek
    Shek is offline eTI Member

I like sushmita in this film, more than shahrukh.

Farida H B

She does Shimmer you know

Shek

I saw the movie, i must say the only attraction was sushmita, at least for me.

7. Advert.

Farida H B

Ummm , Okay we get it, You are a Sushmita sen fan, well I to like her, She has this quality to keep her head high in every situation and has always taken responsibility for whatever she has done, I'll have to see what the handwriting says though.

Shek

I love her work in Main hu na, she was fantastic. And i like every actress who is beautifull and acts well, like ash, sush, kate, Amrita, karina etc.
    And i know as a viewer you also like them.
    :-)

Farida H B

Oh I do Shek and the hero's to

Shek

Ya some actors are good., Like Amir and Akshay.
    :-)

+ Post a Comment HERE!