+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Vodafone worst service

Advert.

ajith14 Guest

Vodafone worst service

Advert.
    Hi,

My number is 9885050151- hyderabad, I am the customer of vodafone from 4 years and since I have an other connection, I wanted to cancel this connection.

I called up customer care and they transferred me to retention. There I was given an option of 49/- monthly rental plan. I just thought of it and called them back after couple of days for change of plan. The customer service agent assured me and promised of changing the plan and said that the request number is not required, as I am forwarding your request.

After few days, when I called them they said that the plan is not changed and still I am in 249/- plan.

I don't know, what bullshit service???? does the vodafone customer care has. I even spoke to one of the team leader, (pavan or someone, i don't remember), after waiting for 40 minutes, he disconnected my call.

This is Non sense and the behaviour they show towards the customers. I even mailed to one of the manager, but there was no response. This reflects how, even the manager work and there is no difference b/w the agent and manager.

If you really have a concern, call me and get it settled, or else I am cancelling the connection tomorrow and let the people see how you people are worse.

Rajesh M Guest

Re: Vodafone worst service

The same thing happened with me here in bangalore..... I given request on 19th DEC, they changed on 1st JAN where they had to change the plan on 20th DEC, coz my billing starts from 20th DEC to 19th JAN.

Most Worst Customer care service as you said.......

Goan
    Goan is offline eTI Member
    I had a bad experience with Vodafone
    They charged me around 200 just to activate my account
    Then was was a monthly recurring expenditure of rs 200 as rental charges.What on earth is this?
    I finally told the girl at the customer service centre to stop my service
    She did not stop the service
    Finally I gave a letter to stop
    My deposit came after 2 months
    The excuse is that this is Goa so "where ignorance is bliss it is folly to be wise"
    Ask no questions get no stupid lies

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    I now avoid postpaid connection, they are really senseless and you are generally charged for non-chargeable services too.

Goan
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahoo View Post
    senseless and you are generally charged for non-chargeable services too.
    They are not senseless-they are crooks exploiting gullible customers

decena
    decena is offline eTI Member
    ha ha..
    it is I think with every mobile service provider, if you are ignorant then you will get deductions for no reasons and they will keep doing it because no one is asking them to stop.

7. Advert.

Goan

how to deal with mobile crooks

When i get cheated i express my anger.In this case the young lady got a firing.She took her revenge by refusing to entertain my case for 3g broadband.Thankfully BSNL provided me this sevice

Veereshp
    Veereshp is offline Just in!
    Seems like all companies that offer this new age services, are not concerned much about providing value to for the money they charge!! Just because they mostly deal with ppl who think losing such amounts is fine. But that is not true.

Veereshp
    Veereshp is offline Just in!
    The service providers in india are still not that concerned about customers and values!!! We too should start sueing them in court if something happens :P

+ Post a Comment HERE!