+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Kinetic Blaze spare parts at Mahindra Two Wheeler service center

Advert.

AMIT RAI Guest

Advert.
    I have a kinetic blaze scooter and since the time mahindra has taken over the company I am unable to get my scooter serviced as non of the spare parts are available at the mahindra service station. The mahindra company boast of to take care of kinetice vehichles but is actually promoting its own two wheelers.

I had bought kinetic blaze for almost 60 K and now I feel cheated as I cannot even get it repaired due to non availability of spare parts.

I had tried checking spare part at all possible mahindra service stations but no body is doing anything. If some one can help me resolve this matter as I want to sue kinetic motors and mahindra motors for not taking care of the kinetic vehichles.

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE SUGGEST ME A WAY WHERE I CAN FILE A CASE IN THE CONSUMER COURT.

Alliance Guest

Re: Kinetic Blaze spare parts at Mahindra Two Wheeler service center

if you are in UP

contact for spare parts
    Alliance Automotives (P) Ltd.

Pankaj Rastogi 0522-3255861

A

Rajen Guest

I too own a Kinetic Blaze and get the scooter serviced in south mumbai at RNZ service station, Mazgaon. They are authorised service station for kinetic and honda 2 wheelers. They should be able to help you out with spares and service. I generally find it easy to get spares after kinetic officially closed down. Ofcourse you should be from mumbai to take the benefit.
    Regards
    Rajen

Dear , Please mail on [email protected] for spares you want. Will try to arrange

I know some of kinetic dealers .I am sure they will have the spares available with them.

Regards,
    Jinesh

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy Kinetic Blaze

I too have a Kinetic Blaze and find it really painful to get it serviced. can any one please provide me a autorized service center in pune ? even a good mechanic's name will be helfpul as people here dont even touch the vehical

Regards,
    Himanshu N

shree swami services
    shree swami services is offline Just in!
    SHREE SWAMI SALES & SERVICE
    For kinetic blzae part & service in pune
    Mahesh P. Kaduskar
    157 , rasta peth
    Shiralshat choke,
    Near K.E.M hospital
    Pune 411011
    Mobi:- 9881377801
    Off:- 02026124760

7. Advert.

Arun Sharma.@
    Arun Sharma.@ is offline Just in!

Talking Require kinetic blaze engine overhaulling parts.for my blaze engine repair.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I too have a Kinetic Blaze and find it really painful to get it serviced. can any one please provide me a autorized service center in pune ? even a good mechanic's name will be helfpul as people here dont even touch the vehical

Regards,
    Himanshu N
    Require kinetic blaze engine overhaulling parts.thanks

+ Post a Comment HERE!