+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Scorpio Vlx mhawk & Tata Safari VX- Will new Safari get features as Scorpio?

Advert.

vinit_relan
    vinit_relan is offline Just in!

Advert.
    I did a test drive for Scorpio Vlx mhawk & Tata Safari VX. There is no doubt that comfort is world class in safari but it lacks most of the features :

1. Light and rain sensor
    2. Audio Controls on steering.
    3. Reverse sensers.
    4. Audio player with USB & bluetooth technology.

Do you think the new Tata Safari Model which should launch in couple of months will have these features. I am 100% sure..that..if the features of Scorpio are made available at the current cost of Safari....its impossible to touch the sales of Scorpio mHawk.

swastik
    swastik is offline eTI Member

Hi Vinit

I TD both scorpio and Safari. Safari is way ahead as far as comfort and space is concerned. The front leg-room and the boot space are huge.

I'll be recieving my Safari around 11th Feb. TML has launched new safari. The dealer showed me the specifications of new safari. They have done just the cosmetic changes like new instrument cluster, ferrari style wheel etc and raised the price by 25-30k. I went for the Safari as my primary concerns were space and comfort.

You're quite right that scorpio is loaded with many features but still scorpio is a little cramped.

I read somewhere that TML is working on a 3.0 ltr DiCOR engine which will produce 170bhp. Probably they want to be in the Endevour/Fortuner group.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Scorpio Vlx mhawk & Tata Safari VX- Will new Safari get features as Scorpio?

Vinit..
    Welcome to eTI, I have created new topic for you question.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

vinit_relan
    vinit_relan is offline Just in!

Re: Scorpio Vlx mhawk & Tata Safari VX- Will new Safari get features as Scorpio?

Swastik,
    Congratulations for your new safari. I completely agree with you about the comfort and space. But I sincerely expected safari to have some more features around it...We all know that the price of safari is also higher when compared to scorpio mHawk. I am also a fan Safari but the features are something thats confusing me to purchase it. Second reason...the pick up also lacks with safari. And here I am talking test driving almost the brand new car (both scorpio & safari). What do you say?

iAdmin: I sincerely appreciate for creating the new topic. Thanks a ton.

AMIT MEHTA Guest

Jgmjtpgj

Safari is a bast suv car.because hi speed.nice comfortable.but menten cost is very hi.

indiandrives
    indiandrives is offline eTI Iron
    Quote Originally Posted by AMIT MEHTA View Post
    Safari is a bast suv car.because hi speed.nice comfortable.but menten cost is very hi.
    Yes, I agree with amit. tata safari is nice SUV.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!