+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Advise-How to tell her about my genuine feeling-not taking her advantage

Advert.

Guest Guest

Advise-How to tell her about my genuine feeling-not taking her advantage

Advert.
    Hello,
    I have a female friend whom i had helped her in all possible way when her Bf had left her.She was very low when i met her though i knew her for quite sometime.For quite sometime she is talking to me and taking my help for whatever advise she needs from me.I had given my most valued time to her and was and will be available for her at the drop of hat.She has taken me for Granted and started treating me like a slave to some extend.She only calls me when she has some work and perhaps talk to me or meet me as she does not have any male friend at present.
    Recently we had kissed each other.She feels that i am taking advantage of her low phase and wanted to take advantage of the LOW phase.
    This has killed me in and out.
    I have fallen in Love with her presently.I do not know wither she likes me or not.Sometimes she likes me and sometimes i cant say.Her mood changes quite often.
    Irrespective of other things i will help her but i want to send her a messsage what she think of me.
    please suggest can this girl be trusted as good friend and what should i say her to make her feel that my efforts were genuine and will be always.

Ran richard Guest

Re: Advise

Hello,
    I have a female friend whom i had helped her in all possible way when her Bf had left her.She was very low when i met her though i knew her for quite sometime.For quite sometime she is talking to me and taking my help for whatever advise she needs from me.I had given my most valued time to her and was and will be available for her at the drop of hat.She has taken me for Granted and started treating me like a slave to some extend.She only calls me when she has some work and perhaps talk to me or meet me as she does not have any male friend at present.
    Recently we had kissed each other.She feels that i am taking advantage of her low phase and wanted to take advantage of the LOW phase.
    This has killed me in and out.
    I have fallen in Love with her presently.I do not know wither she likes me or not.Sometimes she likes me and sometimes i cant say.Her mood changes quite often.
    Irrespective of other things i will help her but i want to send her a messsage what she think of me.
    please suggest can this girl be trusted as good friend and what should i say her to make her feel that my efforts were genuine and will be always.

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

Re: Advise-How to tell her about my genuine feeling-not taking her advantage

Well i think u got a tightsiuation here...............and though ur intentions were not bad..............it's ok..........such situations tend ppl to think in the opposite direction................so chill..........and ya for the thinking she has for u u guys kissed each other................and this means a lot to a girl...............so i think u should clear out everything to herfrom ur side....................also tell her that u've always been considering her as a good friend and u'll always be there for her................do not disclose her bout ur feeling of love right now..........coz maybe it might happen that she might not trust u...................spend some more time with her...........talk to her consistently........................make her smile\laugh everytime she's with u......................make her feel special.............do not tell her but let her know that whenever u r with her she'll have no problems.........nad ya most ipm do not tell her bout ur feelings of love.....................
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

+ Post a Comment HERE!