+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Additional warranty on replaced handset.!!!!

Advert.

ash.mitra1023
    ash.mitra1023 is offline Just in!

Advert.
    Dear all,
    i purchased sony ericson handset in jan09. it generated keypad fault and i delivered it in service center in Dec.09. Later when i went to receive the set, i found that at co's factory, the set generated slider fault. The person their suggested me to send the set again to co. factory. After that i continuously, back to back, many times delivered the set for repair of problem which was created by the co but to no avail.
    After sending notices and running from pillar to post, the company at last agreed to replace me the set. Now the problem is its warranty has got over in Jan10 when my set is pending delivery.
    I asked the co. to give me warranty on the replaced set of one yr. but the company denying that it can give warranty of only 1.5 months (during which the set remained with co. for repair).
    Pls guide am I not lawful in demanding warranty on the new set because suppouse, the new set generates fault just after a month of its delivery, and i will remain helpless not to get it covered under warranty and co. has the scope of giving me low quality set as it would not cover under warranty any more. !!!!!! pls reply.????

ash.mitra1023
    ash.mitra1023 is offline Just in!

Dear all,
    My query relates to a sony ericsson handset. After running from pillar to post, the company at last agreed to give me replacement of set. But my query is that my old set's warranty has got over in Jan10 and my new set is yet to be delivered. it remained with the co. for past two months for repair failing which the co. actually agreed to replace it. Now i m demanding warranty of 1 yr. on the new set but the co. is saying that it will give me warranty of only those 2 months more.
    My question is, suppouse, the new set generated fault just after a month of its reciept, the co. would enjoy further liability as my warranty would hve got over already. Under this garb, the co. may give me low quality set which may not run for long. . ??

pls tell m i not eligible for warranty on new set for 1 yr. as the warranty relates to the product purchased, it the replaced set will not run for yr, whats the use of replacement. .......??
    Pls reply..

thanks.!!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!