Dear Mr. Sankaranamsivayam,

Thanks for your mail. But I can’t find any solution in this. It is look like auto reply.

What is your solution? Refund or Replacement?

I am not interested in your dealer’s solution (Repair), then I would have purchased any one secondhand car.

I was trying to reach you over the phone yesterday but you did not attend my call.

Is the way Hyundai provides customer service?

It is my first car and sentiment, I have spent 4.2 Lacks just few months back.

I don’t want to argue or fight with you, but I need positive solution. Failing I may move to media (TV9) and further escalation.

Regards

Vijayan
Philips Electronics India Ltd.
(Mob:9611100887)

Sent: 28 January, 2010 3:38 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: Advaith JPN; ADVAITH HYUNDAI; [email protected]; Suresh D M; [email protected]
Subject: Your Hyundai Car

Ref: HQ/ CCS/SRO- 667
January 28, 2010

Mr. Vijayan
Email id: [email protected]

Dear Mr. Vijayan,

This is with reference to your email regarding your Hyundai Santro car bearing vehicle number KA05MG7391 and the telephonic discussion you had with our representative on January 27, 2010.

Accordingly, we have advised our Dealer, Advaith Hyundai, Bengaluru for needful action as required. You shall be hearing from our dealer in this regard.

Assuring you of our best customer care support.

In case of any further assistance or clarifications please feel free to contact us at 044 – 42204600.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

M. Sankaranamsivayam
Regional Parts and Service Manager
Chennai Regional Office

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Vijayan. I work for Philips Electronics India Ltd as Service manager.
I wish to bring your attention to a shocking issue, which I am facing with your dealer M/s Advaith Hyundai- JP Nagar, Bangalore.

I have brought my Santro car (KA05 MG7391) from Advaith Hyundai, Bangalore and given it for very first free service today (27/01/10) at JP Nagar Advaith Hyundai service center vide JOB SHEET no R201001058 morning at 10.30 AM.

Around 1PM, I got a shocking phone call from the service center that my car is damaged in a transit accident. After hearing the massage, immediately I left my office and reached the service station to have a look at the vehicle by thinking that, it will be some slight scratches. But I was totally shocked and became upset after seeing the vehicle directly. The entire front-left portion (including body, chassis, Shock absorbers, wheel, bumper etc) was severely damaged. The complete front wheel with axel is bent. Also there are so many scratches on the other parts of the vehicle.

Please have a look at the appended snap shot of the damaged vehicle. Moreover there was not even a single scratch when I had left the vehicle at the service station for service.
When we contacted the head of service center Mr. Suresh from Advaith Hyundai Bangalore, he asked us to repair the car by replacing the complete damaged spare parts with new parts.

But I am sure that I won’t get the same performance and color match of a new Santro car after repairing it with the same chassis and other critical parts of a car. So I request you to take necessary action for the Replacement / Refund of the car.

If no action is taken on my reasonable request, I would like to move legally against the dealer on this issue.
So please do the needful from your side ASAP.

Hoping for a speedy and beneficial solution to this issue from Hyundai so that we will have long and continuing relationship.

Regards

Vijayan
Philips Electronics India Ltd.
(Mob:9611100887)

[img][img][img][img][img][img][img][...g][/img][/img]