+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

A school boy died during Physical Education Exam - Why SO ?

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

A school boy died during Physical Education Exam - Why SO ?

Advert.
    I read this news and I was really stunned to know it but somhow wasn't surprised. The news is , yes as you read it, a 12th grade boy died while giving Physical Education Exam.

Here is the full news:
    Ghaziabad, Jan 30 (Calcutta Tube) A class 12 student died during a physical education exam at a public school in Ghaziabad district Saturday, police said.

According to the police, T.R.M. Public School in Modinagar was conducting physical education exams for the upcoming Class 12 boards. Pavneesh Panwar was asked run and he collapsed on the track.

The student’s father, Ravendra Kumar, in his complaint to police, alleged that his son died due to the apathetic attitude of the school. The school authorities could not decide where to take the student after he collapsed. Valuable time was lost and Panwar died, the complaint alleges.

‘Police took principal Nirmal Dubey and instructors Shailendra Rathi and Narendra Singh into custody and registered a case of murder against them,’ Superintendent of Police M.M. Beg said.

The school is owned by Vinod Maheswari, a leading Congress leader.
    Now what to do you think, who is really responsible here ? Teacher, School Authority or the boy himself ?

At first, I will blame the boy himself, for ?
    For taking physical education as one of the subject while he never trained his body to cope with rigorous physical activities which are required in Physical Education. But that is not the case, he was just a student of physical education ie. he was taking education for this subject, means he was learning so is it fault of the teacher ?
    So now I should blame Teacher ?
    for not providing adequate information and training before actually giving the exam ? For those are not aware about Physical Education Exam, generally they have small portion which accounts for written exam and a major part goes for physical exam in which they may ask you to show your skills in certain sports, your endurance etc. Generally you are asked to do certain physical activities those are otherwise easy to do for any person, but what they really test.. well, actually nothing, mostly in all school it ends up as a test of your fitness level and that to only a formal test. So, teacher was doing all his routine stuff which prevails from long.
    Now again things shifts, whose fault it is then ? School Authority ?
    For not keeping eye on teaching system, training methods for this subject ? Generally in any school, hardly school authority care about the way pupils are being handled, they only wake up when there is any complaint or issue, after all they are generally following a trend which is there from years after years and ofcourse busy in making money. So they are not actually at fault then who is it ?
    Is it the School Regulating Authority ie. the Board with which school is associated ?
    So, it goes on and on while you can easily understand whose fault it was ? Simply it is because the way we get education in school, when there is physical education class, students generally spend in playing a game but nothing really about education. Even teachers are not bothered as are not too interested to teach students when they are happy without it. Above that school management also seems to be fine as everyone is happy and now they too are. Boards, who regulate such schools do not bother about them ones they give affiliation.

No one is cared about education which actually helps in real world. The sad incident of this student's death is a mere example how serious we are about education. That boy was just unlucky to not to have good build to face the exam of Physical Education for which he was never trend. I really don't see how and when things will change or may be after death of many more ?

Pluto
    Pluto is offline eTI Iron

Re: A school boy died during Physical Education Exam - Why SO ?

Ricky..why are you stunned by this piece of news.?.

Last week, a 9 year old Russian girl was raped in Goa.
    A 14 year old girl was molested by a IG of police 20 years ago.
    She is dead, the man gets hero medals twice from the GOI.

A criminal syndicate was kidnapping kids to steal their organs.
    20 million kids are made to work in factories as child labor.
    Some in dangerous fireworks and chemical factories.

India is filled with such tragic stories about children.
    So, my question. Why are you stunned by that news you posted ?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

I was stunned to see that such things can cost a life too ? Though here it is case of ignorance.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Well its sad but true, You know last I know a girl had died as she had not finished her homework and her teacher asked her to stand in the son for 4-5 hours. Man what people? I personally feel that parents should talk out to the school authorities to not use any such punishments on the children. In one school they used to hit on the knuckles if they did something wrong. Imagine the pain.
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

These things happens in only govt. School. or Semi Govt. School.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Sorry Nupur, Not true, I have listed one thing about the beating that has happened in private school
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!