+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Slow speed on 3G device with BSNL 2G SIM

Advert.

akgjaipur
    akgjaipur is offline Just in!

Slow speed on 3G device with BSNL 2G SIM

Advert.
    sir, i have bsnl-3g device. i use internet on my laptop with 2g sim(gprs) but speed is very slow. its downloading speed is aprx. 6kbp/s. sir plz suggest hw i can increase speed. kindly tell me its actual speed. when i saw its speed at distributor place it was near about 30kbp/s. sir plz give me true information what i can do

dalip Guest

Re: Slow speed on 3G device with BSNL 2G SIM

its actual speed is more than 300 kbps.

Unregistered Guest

Cool BSNL 2G speed

Quote Originally Posted by akgjaipur View Post
    sir, i have bsnl-3g device. i use internet on my laptop with 2g sim(gprs) but speed is very slow. its downloading speed is aprx. 6kbp/s. sir plz suggest hw i can increase speed. kindly tell me its actual speed. when i saw its speed at distributor place it was near about 30kbp/s. sir plz give me true information what i can do
    Go to modem window and do as follow:
    1. Setting
    2. Network Mode
    3. Select HSPA/UMTS only.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dalip View Post
    its actual speed is more than 300 kbps.
    hi bsnl is really slow in 2g recharge i thought bsnl slow because our gov... is also slow and every thing is slow which is related to gov....

Unregistered Guest
    Well, there IS something wrong with BSNL...i used to get dload speeds upto 3-400 KB/s at one time...now i get 20-25 KB/s max...i guess it depends on ur apn settings nd all....keep changing them

craigvib Guest
    Hi you can increase your internet sped by doing some specific things like deactivating the unnecessary software upgrade, using a fast browser, and installing good antivirus .... by doing these, you can increase the internet speed. and then you can check the internet speed at Ip-details , so that you can know the improved internet speed..

7. Advert.

latheefkanniyan
    latheefkanniyan is offline Just in!
    My divis is nokia n73 provider bsnl.enable to connect youtube.?

aditya2607
    aditya2607 is offline Just in!

hi

Hello guys!
    I am using a STAR 3G USB Modem and a BSNL 2G sim Card. I recharged it with Rs. 98 for 2GB/30days. On the very first day, i got a speed of around 250"KBps" i.e. around 2Mbps (My modem was showing "HS" n a speed of 7.2Mbps). But from next day onwards, though it displayed "HS" n 7.2Mbps, I got a download speed in the range of 12-30KBps! First I thought it might be a technical glitch or a marketing strategy to attract customers by initially giving them higher speed! Then I called the customer care at 1503, the girl named "Vaishnavi" who took my call told me that I should get a max speed of 3.6Mbps even on this plan, n dat the speed increses with proximity of the cellphone tower! Next day I went to the telephone exchange center (usually BSNL towers are located at telephone exchange centers) and tried to access internet there, the speed increased somewhat but did not reach above 100KBps! Another observation is, whenever I start a new download using IDM, it starts with 700KBps and decreases suddenly to 20KBps within fraction of a second! Another thing I want to suggest is, no private operator in India can offer faster and cheaper internet compared to BSNL as they have to pay huge amount in auctions on the other hand BSNL gets subsidized!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    HI Aditya, it is not true as told to you buy customer care representative, thing is that on first connection after recharge, they generally give good speed, its also reported by other users.

Also, as you mentioned that download starts at 700kBps and decreases gradually, it means they are using some bandwidth limiting factor. This is another sign. Why don't you try a 3G recharge and see if you constantly get same speed on second and third day..

akshay bondade Guest
    I know details.. because

I got 250kbps on bsnl 2g recharge

Unregistered Guest

bsnl 3g

hi, i have the same problem of speed i have a huawei 3G 7.2 MBPS data card and an BSNL 3G Sim ,i recharge my sim with a 2G Plan of Rs. 98/3GB ,my max download speed is 20kbps, do any one know how can i increase my speed with this 2G Data plan??

Soumen
    Soumen is offline Just in!

bsnl 3g speed

hy, plz mail me how u got 250 kbps speed through bsnl 2g recharge. my mail id is [email protected] . i will ever thankful to you. it is very usefull to me. please .

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron
    Hi souman, as everyone said , on old sim you can get such speeds. What speed you are getting now ?

Soumen
    Soumen is offline Just in!
    on first day 350 kbps download speed and 1.3mbp/s browsing speed. some trik for new sim

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    You getting 350 kbps speed, still same speed or was only for first day?

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast