+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

2 Japanese raped in agra and germany women molested in agra again.

Advert.

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

2 Japanese raped in agra and germany women molested in agra again.

Advert.
    Why so many bad things are happening in agra which is one of the most important places in india where lot of foreigners are coming to visit our TAJ MAHAL.

Cant we even give protection to the foreigners?

2 Japanese with age 24 and 25 were raped and kept in a hotel for 3 days and released later.

They came to the Airport police and filed FIR.

Medical tests on these girls proved the Rape. Their clothes are sent for testing again.

Just imagine INDIANS, we must know how to behave and give respect the other foreigners. Else we are loosing respect . It doesnt only affect those people who raped. It affects the whole country.

Its a shame for the people and the govt in agra.

I first thought this is the first time. But already a germany women complained about the bus driver and the conductor molested her.

Come on .. How people are reacting so nasty. Have we not seen any beautiful girls before? Cant we be silent and do our work?

Lurker
    Lurker is offline eTI Iron

Re: 2 Japanese raped in agra and germany women molested in agra again.

I read that news and in the news it was written that first they got to know 2 boys who later raped them but later on they bring 3 other boys too. they can't escape bcs those girls have their snaps in their mobile.

I think they first had friendship and may be those boys did as girls wanted too but they later brought their friends. I think here it was rape .

ashok_replies

A rape is always a rape lurker.

It happened in the main city of india, not only for japanese but also a germany women.

So wats the point in making this justification?

ashok_replies

Agra, Sep 24
    Three persons have been arrested for raping two Japanese tourists and holding them hostage for three days in this city of the Taj, police officials said Monday.

The three arrested were identified as Rais, son of Riazuddin, Rajan Thakur, son of Laxmi Singh, and Sunny, son of Mohan Singh Chauhan.

A dozen persons were detained Sunday night for interrogation and by Monday afternoon all the three accused were in police custody.

Senior Superintendent of Police Navin Arora and Deputy Inspector General of Police Kamal Saxena told mediapersons Monday evening that the hotel where the two Japanese women were confined and raped for three days and two shops selling artificial jewellery have been sealed and the entire area was being screened for undesirable elements.

The two Japanese women, who lodged a complaint at New Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) police station Saturday night after managing to flee from their captors in Agra, said they were befriended by the three men who were then identified as Sunny, Rajan Singh and Alif.

The trio invited them to a secluded place, where they were held hostage for three days till Saturday and repeatedly raped, said a Delhi Police officer.

While the women flew back home early Sunday, the Delhi Police transferred the case to the Agra police for investigation.

Sunny, according to police, is fluent in the Japanese language, having married a Japanese girl earlier.

The police said the two tourists were terrorised and subjected to repeated sexual assaults by the trio for three days.

The three first talked sweet and played good hosts to the visitors, who arrived here Tuesday, transferred them to a cheaper hotel, and befriended them before committing the crime, police sources said.

The three accused denied before the media that they had any role in the gang rape, but admitted to having body-massaged the two women. The police, however, claimed they admitted their crime before the police.

Saxena indicated that five new police posts will be opened at the Fort, Taj Mahal, Fatehpur Sikri, Sikandra and Etmauddaula to help the tourists.

This is the fourth incident involving Japanese tourists in the last one year in Agra.

In September 2006, a Japanese student was abducted and there is still no trace of him. His mother has visited Agra to pressure the police to search for him but to no avail.

Another Japanese tourist was reported missing but was found drunk after 36 hours.

And last month, one Japanese tourist became the victim of poisoning.

Tourism industry sources in Agra said the Japanese tourists were victims of a gang of (illegal guides, holding no valid licence or certificate). A few of these had even married Japanese girls.

"They are fluent in Japanese, that helps them to build an instant rapport," said a hotelier in Taj Ganj area.

"This kind of lawlessness should not be allowed in this sensitive industry," said an official of the Hotels and Restaurant Association.

News Website

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

This is shame.

Atleast for the sake of nation's image, they should not do it.

Also, tourists must be careful and not to let people too close to them.

ashok_replies

I still remember the day when i was landed in the most romantic place in INDIA - TAJMAHAL.

We met some foreigners. Just asked them for a picture. The foreigners were a couple. They didnt accept it at first then later the man alone came for a snap.

It is not becas they dnt like to give the pic, its becas they all are afraid of indians. Becas they know each and everything happening inside india. Its one of the most insecure place.

The indian men who still are lewd must try to change themselves and stop their cruel attitude.
    After all if we are men, they are women. Why should they treat the women in such a worst way?
    I feel bad still becas i got only one answer from Ricky and the others are still silent and enjoying the proudness of india's twenty20 match. The balance of the bad things , shame, brutality, cruel behaviour is always more in india, than being proud of INDIAN.

I feel the shame. I really do.

7. Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Well, we had rather pleasant experience with foreigners, infact they approached us most of the time to take pictures with them. May be because it was family together.

ashok_replies

Yeah. Some are not aware of these incidents may be.

But most people are much afraid to land in india most of the times.......

+ Post a Comment HERE!