+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Preacherpastor on 2012

Advert.

Preacherpastor
    Preacherpastor is offline Just in!

Preacherpastor on 2012

Advert.
    Well hello everyone,

This is the preacher pastor introducing himself. I have been in the ministry for over 20 years and boy oh boy is this world going crazy or what? Just so you all know, I know that the earth will never be removed. But and however, it will be changed..drastically. The earth will revert to the way it was before it became what it is now. Scripture tells us that there will be no seas..in other words, no more oceans. Streams, lakes and such will be. I do not want to brag or boast about myself in here. I wanted to join your group for a few reasons. First, I wanted to say that the reason why I got into the ministry is because at an early age, the Lord God allowed me to have many dreams and visions. Most of them frightened me to no end. Some of them would repeat for up to 7 nights in a row. I need to ask all of you a question? If you as a child of say around 10 to 13 years old had dreams and visions and you saw them all come true, how would you feel? Would you hide them and keep them to yourself. If your dreams and visions included seeing hundreds of millions of people dying horrifically, would you warn anybody? Seriously ask yourself the question, would or should I say anything to anyone? I wrote a letter to a rather large church on the east coast several weeks ago. I explained that something is getting ready to happen and that millions of people were going to die. Three days later, the Haiti earthquake happened. Coincidence or divine revelation? I will say right now that sometime this year 2010, there will be another event, a large earthquake or the earth may take a direct hit from an undetected asteroid. One or the other, but I will say again that millions, and possibly hundreds of millions will die. I would like to direct those of you who believe in the Lord and being a part of his perfect and soverign will, to go to; www.genesisproject2012foundation.com . This non-profit christian ministry is growing as more and more Christian believers find out that there is an option to dying.

God Bless all of you!

The Preacher Pastor

jigs
    jigs is offline eTI Iron

Re: Preacherpastor on 2012

Hello

It’s good to listen something which you want share with the world.

If you think of tomorrow then you are not enjoying your today.

So don’t think what is going to happen tomorrow think of today and be happy, make others happy.

Every thing has it’s expire date.

So be cool and just enjoy life to fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks & Regards
    Jigs

+ Post a Comment HERE!