+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Trading platform in India for NRI - Comparison of ICICI and Reliance

Advert.

jaikumar
    jaikumar is offline eTI Member

Trading platform in India for NRI - Comparison of ICICI and Reliance

Advert.
    i am also into online trading and mobile trading .i hope the markets get better from now on..as its the end of recession.

i was wondering if anyone here knows if you guys know about Reliance Money Supertrade?
    it has a special NRI services as well along with Online trading and mobile trading.

it would be great for me if i can get some feedback on this as i stay out of india all the time!

Please help!

jaikumar

Re: Indian Economy better compared to others?

guys any info on it?

what about comparisons between ICICI and Reliance platforms?

how do they both fare?

i am thinking about choosing one.if someone can please give me some info,i would be grateful.Thanks

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Trading platform in India for NRI - Comparison of ICICI and Reliance

New topic created so that you can get proper response.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

jaikumar

thank you so much admin.you are really nice.
    guys...i hear there are so many platforms for online trading like ICICI direct,sharekhan,Indiabulls,

Motilal Oswal and Reliance Money Super Trade.can you guys give comparison points between them?thanks!

jaikumar

Almost all the brokers offer free web based online trading applications but for trading through sophisticated online trading software, you may have to pay one-time or recurring license fees or subscription charges. For instance, R Money has recently introduced Super Trade, an online software platform, for which they are charging a subscription fee of Rs.500 per quarter, though initially they had offered it free for some time. At present, R Money offers online trading through four different systems – Easy Trade, Fast Trade and Insta Trade (web based), which are free and Super Trade, which is chargeable.

India Bulls has an online trading platform, known as Power India Bulls, in addition to a web-based application. I am not aware about the current practice but when I had opened my account with them sometimes in 2006, they had levied a one-time fee of Rs.1000.

Like R Money, India Infoline had initially offered free online trading platforms but subsequently, they had introduced some schemes and advance brokerage in order to be able to trade through online trading platforms. I am not aware about the latest status of India Infoline and therefore you should check out yourself.

HDFC Securities offers simplest web based online trading, which would suit best to the investors and casual traders. Asit Mehta (Investmentz.com) has two trading systems web based (free) and application based (with some charges or commitments). Sharekhan, Angel Broking, Religare, IL&FS (Invetsmart), and Geojit, among others, offer different types of online trading applications, chargeable and free both, depending upon the turnover, brokerage commitments and other parameters.

mrbond
    mrbond is offline Newbie

As far as cheap brokerage for options and futures is concerned, you might negotiate with India Bulls, Ventura or Angel broking, Religare etc, if you plan to trade aggressively. However, if you are just starting, stick with the exisitng broker with whom you have a trading account. After some experience, you may neotiate with any of these brokers. As far as the software is concerned, unfortunately none of the brokers offer order placing for spreads, starddles etc (to my knowledge) to the retail clients. You have to place the order for different legs one by one. However, unless you are trading couples of spreads, starddles etc, it hardly matters much. Ask the brokers to provide you EXE based trading software/platform.

7. Advert.

mrbond
    mrbond is offline Newbie

Reliance Money

Reliance Money offers lowest brokerage rates in today's online stock trading industry in India. The brokerages are as low as 0.075% for delivery based trading and 0.02 for now delivery.

Reliance Money Demat Account Charges:
    Annual Services Charges - For Individuals / HUFs / Trust Rs. 50/-
    Annual Services Charges - For NRIs / Foreign Nationals, Corporates / Others Rs. 1000/-
    Transaction Charges - SELL (Market & Off Market)
    For instructions given in physical form. Rs. 25/-
    Transaction Charges - SELL (Market & Off Market)
    For instructions received through Internet/ online trading through Reliance Securities Ltd. Rs. 12/-

ICICI Direct

Account opening fees : Rs 750/- (One time non-refundable)
    Brokerage : ICICIDirect.com brokerage varies on volume of trade and inclusive of demat transaction charges, service taxes and courier charges for contract notes. It ranges from 0.1% to 0.15% for margin trades, 0.2% to 0.425% for squared off trades and 0.4% to 0.85% on delivery based trades.

jaikumar

great info bond.thanks for the comparison between reliance money supertrade and icici!

+ Post a Comment HERE!