View Poll Results: how should i do

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • a

0 0%
  • b

0 0%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

i was cheated by a new delhi boy for 5 years and then he spoil my marriage.

Advert.

karen215
    karen215 is offline Newbie

i was cheated by a new delhi boy for 5 years and then he spoil my marriage.

Advert.
    My name is Cindy. I am from cang nang China. I am 27 years old. I am now in a very despair and miserable situations.

I am thinking of committing suicide. All my miserable is because a New Delhi boy. Ritesh kumar agrawal.

He is my boy friend. He makes me as his girl friend when I was 22years old. He is my first boy friend. He takes my first love. First kiss and my virgin (Sorry to show you the dirty things. while I need your help, My friend. I will lost my life).Cause he is my first love. I am very innocent. I love him with my truly heart and love. I cry and feel sad when he go back to India. I went 2 hours bus to see him when he is in China and again went back along by 2 hours bus in deep night. I not stop doing this for a long time. Even some time I met dangerous when I go back to my home. I warn the fruit for him when he feels cold. I cook food for him when he hungry. One time, When he in fully drunk outside in deep night, He sleep in the road. And throw out all around the road, I clean his thing which he throw out. I take care of him. I pull him back to his home. Etc.

While he never plan to marry with me. He makes lies to me when I am checking for marriage. He let me wait one year by another year. I wait from 22-27 years old. But I trusted him before. I trust all what he said till last year. Think of I can never see his promise of marriage. I go to see a boy which my friend introduce for marriage last 5 month. He is a normal boy(ritesh is not so normal, he can not control his angry)very nice boy. Very kind, take care of me very much. He love me much. And his parents plan to hold our marriage soon. While when ritesh kumar know that there is a very nice boy want me marry him. He became crazy. He requests me not to agree with that boy. And he promises me to marry me soon. In order to make me trust his liar. He makes many things,

He pretend his father, And call me from a unkown phone.Ask me to get married with his son. He lie to me, said that his father invite me to visit India. Said marriage after I go and see his home in India. I was played by him again. Seems his father already know,And he invite me to his home.

I refuse that boy family’s propose. I make the visa. And he took me to the air ticket company, Buy me the ticket.all the things seems going very nice. And I am very happiness these days. Till that he borrow lots of money from me which cover the air ticket money. Went back to India 2 days before my India flight on purpose. Switch off his telephone soon after he reaches India. I realize that

My boy friend who I loved deeply and sincerely, He run away from my life after he take 5 years from me. After he spoiled my marriage. After he take my money. Now, how can I do? It is very difficult for me to marry with other boy. since I am too old to marriage. What’s more, I am not virgin any more. Can you help me to find him out and talk to me? Is committing suicide my only choose?[/color]

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Re: i was cheated by a new delhi boy for 5 years and then he spoil my marriage.

Hi Cindy,
    kindly do not consider 27 as a very old age and please don't think of taking your life ever. Maybe you should face the situation as it is and get over him, I know its easy to say, but taking your life will not benefit anyone, except him, Do you want that he should spoil your life and get rid of you easily enough.???
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Moved to Appropriate Section !

karen215
    karen215 is offline Newbie

Hi,i am cindy's brother. my sister die last month.She kill herself because of the bloody dog rithesh kumar agrawal.While till now,That guy have not show him self.He lead his life without any guilty.when he know my sister want die.he do nothing,not a call also.when he know my sister die.He block out numbers.Now we can not contact with him.Can any body help me find him out?My sister's last will is to see him again even she die

donpp
    donpp is offline Just in!
    poor cindy, he is not a human, he is a animal, i am really sorry for your sister, search him n inform me tooo.......

+ Post a Comment HERE!