+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

how to prevent skin darkening while swimming

Advert.

kaka Guest

how to prevent skin darkening while swimming

Advert.
    hi, need to know how i can protect my skin from harmful uva and uvb rays while swimming. please suggest some really effective sunscreen and after sun lotion as i've a very sensitive and dry skin. waiting for ur reply, thanks.

zairaong
    zairaong is offline Newbie

Re: how to prevent skin darkening while swimming

Apply sunscreen that blocks both UVA and UVB radiation to all exposed skin, including lips, ears, back of the hands, and neck. Apply sunscreen 30 minutes before going in the sun, and reapply it every 2 hours and after swimming.

Best Brands of Sunscreen in India
    Avon
    Ayur
    Biotique
    Fair & lovely
    Himalaya
    Lakme
    Lotus Herbals
    Nivea
    Oriflame
    Shahnaz Hussain
    VLCC

LantEnuston Guest

Cellulite recommendations somebody?

hello girls, may I check with you one issue? Because of my work in the entertainment business, I am in a move all the time and by no means have sufficient time at the same living place. For some of times I gave money for anti-cellulite treatments, however I can't go at the same beauty health spa, as I am working. Additionally, I have been said that if not doing the procedures constantly, the effect will be a almost nothing. As a result, I bought some creams and soaps with a purpose to operate with them at hotel, alone, but I don't truly think they are helping me. If you know something that may be in help for me, please update me as quick as possible. I am sure that typically the first-class methods are expensive, but I'll do whatever thing to eliminate the cellulitis as much as possible. Thank you ahead of time.

laurahill
    laurahill is offline Just in!
    Apply waterproof sunscreen lotion and after swimming take a massage with olive oil and then take a bath with lukewarm water.

jerry12
    jerry12 is offline Just in!
    I may advice you to apply some kind of creams that may help you to prevent skin darkness while swimming. Apply a light sunscreen lotion to avoid such issues. Use banana pack on your dark spots as it is said to be a good cleanser. Rinse it after few minutes.

Unregistered Guest

swimming

i used to swim
    n my skin has become dark so what should i do to back my skin fair

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!