+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Human Cloning

Advert.

iTeacher
    iTeacher is offline Newbie

Human Cloning

Advert.
    Human cloning is the creation of a genetically identical copy of an existing, or previously existing, human being or growing clone tissue from that individual.

Human cloning can be both - creation of a person identical to that of person who donated the DNA. This is called reproductive cloning. Another form is the therapeutic cloning to provide replacement organs, or tissue for people who have had theirs damaged.

In many countries, complete human cloning i.e. the reproductive cloning is banned whereas many private sientific labs have claimed to clone a human without disclosing the details.

What are your views ? Should human cloning be allowed ? How will it affect if cloning is allowed ?

Share your views.

Soniya
    Soniya is offline eTI Iron

Re: Human Cloning

as long as a new being is not created and there is no playing with the rule of life and death ... cloning is ok.

Though personally i am against any kind of cloning

Talat
    Talat is offline eTI Aluminium

I dont support the full human cloning. All the things are fine but somethings should be left for nature.

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

the world has gone to far to even tale a step back ... the science has done a lot to make out living lexurious but ... unfortunatelt it is limited to some wealthy humans only.

and so goes for human cloning ... the people to sufffer in the end will be the common man.
    Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

iTeacher
    iTeacher is offline Newbie

How is Human Clone made ?

A human clone is made by taking a nucleus or DNA from a cell, like a skin cell, and injecting it into a human egg cell stripped clean of its genetic material.

The human egg begins to divide and it soon becomes an embryo.

At this point the embryo is a mass of cells, and not technically a fetus. And because the original genetic material of the egg cell was stripped away, the resulting embryo is a genetic twin of the adult cell donor.

Soniya

can you elobtar upon what you have said ... ppl like me are far - far away from the world of science.

7. Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

I think iTeacher is using just common words. Though I was never a Bio student but the terms mentioned above are too basic.

Soniya

i meant a bit more to explain ... things are clear but ... i'd love to hear some more ... more brief.!!

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Such cloning should be banned

I don't want to see 1000 Osama bin laden toutung some big guns at us.
    peace!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Well, cloning can create clone but even then every new clone will totally a new personality.

+ Post a Comment HERE!