Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Interested in Honda two wheeler Dealership

Advert.

Srinivas A
    Srinivas A is offline Just in!

How to get the Dealership

Advert.
    Hi,

I am planning to get the Dealership of Bajaj Auto (Bikes), do let me the eligibilty and formalities

Arun Sharma Guest

Delarship query

Dear Sir,
    I am Arun Sharma from Nehtour Distt-Bijinor U.P. I am a Engineer and having skills to satisfy and provide excellent service to the Customer. I have 13 years of experience in automoblie industries, if you can believe me than i am having interest in become dealer of HERO HONDA. My e-mail id [email protected]
    Thanking you

ARUN Sharma

MADAN KHETAL Guest

Post Two wheels hero honda motorcycle dealership and servicing center

Madan Khetal
    TWO WHEELS HERO HONDA MOTORCYCLE DEALERSHIP AND SERVICING CENTER

Dear Sir,
    I am Madan Khetal and I am intrested in dealership of hero honda two wheeler motorcycle and two wheeler
    Activa and servicing center.I have sanctioned commercial space of 20,000 sqft area at Kampete road,near go gas pump,in muncipal carporation city limit ,Nagpur.
    Kindly give me full details of getting dealership and servicing center.
    Thanking You
    Madan Khetal.

Boss Cool
    Boss Cool is offline Just in!
    Respected ,
    I'm M.Gopalan , i'm requesting you to provide me dealership in honda two wheeler sales, spares and service. I'm a resident of chennai, tamilnadu. I own a private shop in perambur , chennai. I've high experience in servicing honda activa and also other honda two wheelers. I've experience of 15 years in this field. Please contact me via my email id [email protected] or ph: 9940503446. And also please mail me the necessary documents to be produced for dealership. thanking you.
    Yours sincerely,
    M.Gopalan

Unregistered Guest

Reg dealer ship in Bihar at Madhubani

Respected Sir
    We are intrested in having a business relation with you. It would be a honour if you take a inspection regarding the same, moreover whe are in busisness since last 31 yrs we hv a experince sales forces and moreover whe are ready to invest as per market need

Thanking you

Yours Trouly
    Er. Ayush Kumar
    0091-9304809594
    [email protected]

Mrs. Azma Jaffar Sadik.
    Mrs. Azma Jaffar Sadik. is offline Just in!
    Re: Interested in Honda two wheeler Dealership
    Hi there,

I am interested in taking a Honda two wheeler dealership in Gauribidanur Town, Ckikkaballapura Dstc.
    Request you to contact me vide email or phone to provide me with the details on the same.

Email: [email protected]
    Phone: +91 9590122516

Appreciate your patronage.

Regards,
    azma jaffar sadik s,j

7. Advert.

Unregistered Guest

interested in honda dealership

hi i am interested in honda dealership in jind haryana

Unregistered Guest

New dealership at srivilliputtur, virudhunagar dist tamilnadu

We are very much interested to take a new Dealership in our town SRIVILLIPUTTUR of Virudhunagar Dist in Tamilnadu. In and around 30 Km from our town there is no dealer of Honda 2 wheeler showroom. In our town there is lot of potential to excellent marketing of our company bikes. We are having the financial and marketing capacity to run the showroom of our company brand 2 wheelers. We expect that you will consider our request and allot the new dealership in our town. We are also having the sufficient own land for the showroom as well as service station in the main road of NH 208 from SrIvilliputtur to Madurai.

Regards
    K.GURUSAMY
    S.SIVASUBRAMANIAN
    Mobile No. 09677138175,09344198286
    Mail id: [email protected] , [email protected]

RAJESH SAINI Guest

Post About delership

Dear Sir / madeam

i want to know about how to start new delership of honda 2 whwlwrs ????????????????????????

un register Guest

Regarding dealership

My name is prabhu from tamilnadu i am very eager to start dealership for Honda motors. please give details for that i want growth my business. can you help me. this is my mail id [email protected] pls give me the details am waiting for your valuable reply.

TUSHAR LAHOTI Guest

I want honda authorised spare(stockist) in my town...

HELLOW SIR...
    I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOUR BUSINESS BY GETTING A HONDA 2WHILLER AUTHORISED SPARE DELARSHIP IN SANGAMNER(MAHARASHTRA).I HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE PAST 30YRS.I HAVE A LONG EXPERIENC IN THIS BUSINESS PLZ CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
    [email protected].
    CONTACT NO-+919960295278.+919604999444.
    WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
    THANX..

udith kiran Guest

Interested in new dealership

Hi
    This is Udth i am intrested to be a part of HONDA family as a dealer and i need the concerned details to become dealer in Andhra pradesh, Karimnagar district

RAMESH CHANDRA NAYAK Guest

Interested honda dealer ship

Respected,Sir/madam
    I am Ramesh chandra nayak from banswara ganoda (RAJASTHAN) inrested in Honda two wheele dealership, I have my own land so please intimate details of reqirement,investment,location earliest.

Contact no- 00965-66174281
    email [email protected]

Unregistered Guest

arun yadav

i am intrested in dealership in my town noorpur dist bijnor u. p.
    n other honda dealer are so far near about 38 km frm my town

Request you to contact me with email or phone to provide me with the details on the same.

email - [email protected]
    phon -09758571900

regards

Arun yadav

Aruldass
    Aruldass is offline Just in!

Aruldass Sengol

Seeking Particular Regarding Dealership for Honda 2wheeler in Kallakurichi (T), Villupuram (D.T), Tamil NaduAdvert.Hello Sir,I am interesting in taking dearlership Honda 2 wheeler surnish following particular in this regard. Area Kallakurichi (T) , Villupuram (D.T), Tamil Nadu-606202.Guidance to start up business1] Minimum investment required2] Procedure3] Documentation work to be completed4] Exact points that should be discussed with the automobile manufacturing companyRequest you to contact my email or phone to provide me with the details on the same.Email: [email protected]/[email protected]: +919819880028/09619039998Appreciate your patronage.Regards,Aruldass Sengol, Reply With Quote .

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast