+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hello I'm Angel

Advert.

Angel.N
    Angel.N is offline Newbie

Hello I'm Angel

Advert.
    Hello I'm Angel a post graduate in Agriculture. I reside at Chennai currently............

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Hello I'm Angel

Welcome to eTI Angel.N !

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Are you a boy or a girl?
    How old?

welcome.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Bhvm .. Good Question !

Welcome to eTI Angel.N

Angel.N

Girl

ard123
    ard123 is offline Just in!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel.N
    Hello I'm Angel a post graduate in Agriculture. I reside at Chennai currently............
    Hi can we be friends....... Ms.Angel

7. Advert.

Angel.N

Ofcourse pal!................... give me your short intro

rcmbusiness
    rcmbusiness is offline eTI Member

Hi Angel look forward to reading some of your expert tips on the Agriculture front.

What say in India the population is growing at faster pace than development on the Agriculture front?

Any noteworthy improvement in our policies that might have encouraged and supported the cause of farmers so they no longer need to resort to desperate steps in their lives?

Angel.N

The most detoriating fact that makes farmers' life a misery is the presence of numerous middle men. Govt should take steps that would enable direct contact between the consumer and the producer. If such a policy is practised extensively, surely the living standards of the farming community would rise immensely.

rcmbusiness
    rcmbusiness is offline eTI Member

Yes you do have a point about the MM but the right process about this is better education, general awareness and marketing attitude. Imagine a consumer being well educated and gentleman when accosted with rough and tough farmer directly as the supplier - ) could make the consumer uneasy to deal with the supplier directly in such a scenario.

So surely better education and creating marketing promoters within the farmers circle would be solution towards right direction. For such a solution to be implemented time factor is to be adhered to.

Let us hope in another 5-10 years we could witness such positive change and by this very time there would be cash-less dealings taking place as it would be era of Mobile Banking.

indiandrives
    indiandrives is offline eTI Iron
    Welcome to the forum angel.
    Share your information, experience, ideas and options.

Stay connected..

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!