View Poll Results: Talent hunt shows, all are drama and making Janta fool ? What do you say?

Voters
339. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes all are Drama

227 66.96%
  • No, They are Real

64 18.88%
  • Can't say

48 14.16%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talent hunt shows for singers!All drama & making Janta fool? What do you say?

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Talent hunt shows for singers!All drama & making Janta fool? What do you say?

Advert.
    Here is the catch, every big network channel is running their own Talent hunt show for singers.
    We know Indian Idol 3
    Then we have Voice of India
    And some show running on Zee TV too.
    Then we have totally a rabbish show called Bathroom singer on some channel.

Apart of one or two, I am hardly able to see any of the show giving mark to any of the singer. They are just one night fame and then all lame.

Big money for organizers and nothing for participants. Even their Judgement patterns are questionable. They ask Janta to vote through sms.
    Do you know, those sms are call premium sms and are charged thrice of normal sms. From those sms half of the profit goes to Channel and half to the mobile company.
    In the end its us who get fooled. isn't ? And those participants too who get biased votes.

Ricky

Re: Talent hunt shows for singers!All drama & making Janta fool? What do you say?

Even Lata Mangeshkar found saying them Drama
    See : http://www.etalkindia.com/indian_tel...ar-t590.0.html

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

Re: Talent hunt shows for singers!All drama & making Janta fool? What do you say?

I voted cant say choice :P

Zeeshan
    Zeeshan is offline Just in!

They are real and much better then the daily soap of Ekta Kapoor........

Ricky

There so many of them, how you can expect quality ?
    Where the industry will cope all those ?

I want to know that is there any branch of Global Automobiles in Gurgaon (Haryana) India

7. Advert.

cap_kashif73
    cap_kashif73 is offline Just in!

can't say any comments.

neet
    neet is offline Just in!

Re: Talent hunt shows for singers!All drama & making Janta fool? What do you say

But I tink Chota Ustaad, won by Ashwariya was not drama.....

Ashwariya and Anwesha were outstanding

surjeet kaur
    surjeet kaur is offline Just in!

fuck the all shows thye are doing only for blody money

muralisham
    muralisham is offline Newbie

Ya I agree with you, really they are doing high drama (crying ...getting into fight with participants & also with colleagues), makes so irritating comments ..some times it is very irritataing to watch these programs , participants may be very good. Some of pgms make participants to beg for votes (showing there nativity )...fooling viewers.

thomas
    thomas is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeshan
    They are real and much better then the daily soap of Ekta Kapoor........

janvikapoor2009
    janvikapoor2009 is offline eTI Member

yes you r right all are drama they are doing talent hunt show for money only.
    htp://www.interestingmails.com

Roja
    Roja is offline eTI Member

I too agree... these channels are making drama of fooling people. After winning the title,
    I dont think any stardom status they achieved. Everyday new voices are coming and before he/she gets a chance to establish himself/herself, another new voice replaces the singer..

andyreal
    andyreal is offline Just in!

No they are not drama. Life of many people changes after participating reality show. I think reality show plays a big role in discovering and developing talent.

itsabhshek19
    itsabhshek19 is offline Newbie

its 80% drama and 20% others

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast