I made a complaint some time ago but no action has been initiated against the erring Brand Companies.
No one tried to contact me for further details.
When every customer is charged with the full amount as per the rates fixed by the company , Is it not the duty of the company to supply or make available the quality and the quantity as per the specifications prescribed over the pouch.

To specify the Brands viz Relience Milk at Survey of India and Habsiguda Branches are repacked and for the last one year I have been making complaints to the executives concerned names Ms.Padma who passed on the responsibility to another person called Damodar. They bother are hand in glovel and I doubt that the adulteration is being done at with the very knowledge of these executives and when ever they promise to present themselves at the point of Sale,never turn-up.

Jersey people though turn-up,the3y tell some lame excuse and vanish and the problem remains un-resolved.

Heritage is so worst, they do not even turn and make all sorts of promises over the Phone.

In such circumstances, what is the solution?