+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Food full of Calorie makes you fit and healthy

Advert.

BetterHealth
    BetterHealth is offline Just in!

Food full of Calorie makes you fit and healthy

Advert.
    It must be news of interest for a lot of people worldwide. Scientist found that High carbohydrates food is more beneficial to human health.
    Researcher at Virgina University found that people who use high starch and sugar in their food have more chances of being slim and fit.

Mostly people are adviced to stay away from high carbs and starch food when but by doing so they also get starved of fibre , vitamins & various minerals too.

Main resaon for obesity is over eating but not high carb food as well as high FAT food also called obesity. Though now researchers have scientifically favoured it but if you see on Bodybuilders, their main food is carbohydrates itself.

Still there are few who are opposing this and saying its not the part of fact but I believe in High Carb food and I advice people to consider it to .
    Keep in mind, you should have active life in order to utilize high carb food.

subho1
    subho1 is offline Newbie

Re: Food full of Calorie makes you fit and healthy

As a food lover I have delighted to see this news. Thanks for sharing this info.

ComeOnletsgo
    ComeOnletsgo is offline Newbie

hmm, the science research may vary time after time so i don't believe these kind of scientific research. since no one can really know for sure which is really harmful to human and what's not .

healthbuff
    healthbuff is offline Newbie

Good and new information.I think it is very essential to have a balanced diet just cutting fat and calories can never be the ideal deal.

+ Post a Comment HERE!