+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Showed wrong photo of myself but I really love him - Now he hates me as I cheated him

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Showed wrong photo of myself but I really love him - Now he hates me as I cheated him

Advert.
    Hii friends
    Actually mere life me best friends word exist he nahi karta .aur ye he reason hai ki breakup ke baad bahut akela sa feel kar rahi hu. Is liye mene ye socha hai ke aaj se ye site ko aapna best friend banaugi I means to all those who have been with me

Uske friends ne to kehe diya hai ab hopes mat rakh par meri life uske bina bahut adhoori hai mera mind do do baate bolta hai ek baar bolta hai ki hopes rakh usse hurt hus hai ussme se usse bahar aane ko time de aur ek bar bolta hai ki bhulja usse wo nahi wapas aane wala .tu cheat hai tune usse cheat kiya hai aur hurt bhi dhoka diya hai usse…samaj nahi aa raha hopes rakhu ya nahi ?sab bolte hai na ki true love hoga to wapas aaye ga feeling hogi he par mene uske samane aap na hand cut kiya hai bahut blood waste hua hai but it didn’t affect him..kya duniya me sab looks hota hai?.....me chahati to sirf looks dekhti uske wo bhi looks me koi acha nahi hai par mene uska sirf dil dekha aur usne shayad sirf looks ye kyu kaisa????????????plz help bolo hopes rakhu ya nahi???????
    Hi , I m 21 yrs girl, a medical student .three years back I met a boy online and showed him my true photo on the first day of my friendship second day onwards he started blackmailing me saying he needs to meet me otherwise he would misuse my photo. Some how I got out of that matter and till 2 years did not visit any social networking site .Last November again I opened a profile in a social networking site and on the first day itself I met a boy we shared our email ids and started chatting there this continued for one week and he asked me for my photo but as I was very frightened by the earlier online experience I showed him a wrong photo we had a friendship and which extended to phone calls and sms chatting .after 2 months he said he loved me and as even I had feeling for him I said him yes but forgot that he didn’t loved me he loved my photo which was a wrong image .I tried to end the relationship in first month but his emotional talks melted my heart so I again decided that I would better tell him the truth and decided to tell him next month after his birthday by the time I used to ask him why he loved me and he always replied that he loved me for my nature and I always thought as he loves my nature he can understand when I tell him the truth about myself and like this 2 months passed and then I told him just in prank I asked him what if my physical structure changes he said he wont keep any contact with me . and then in a fear to lose him I did not tell him the truth but always had a fear in mind .but still he never insisted me to meet him .2 more months passed we even shared our mail id passwords even .once when I was just about to tell him the truth I decided I would save my photo in his draft of mail id I had his id password long back but never opened it that day by chance opened and saw that he chatted to 2 more girls using same words he used for me(sweetie ,sweetu,etc…..) and we had a fight I stopped talking to him for one week he did not eat anything his friends rang me and said he used to cry bcoz I didn’t talked to him he went bear footed to lalbhag for me .i agreed again ,2 more months passed he had the difficult time in his life (some problems at home and even I had a fight with him and was about to leave his life) but than I thought that was this my love for him to leave him in difficult time and so used to call him and used to make him listen good song say love u and make him feel happy whole day at that time he once said me “tere se jayada muje koi pyaar nahi kar sakta “and I cried and even he cried and after 2 weeks I said him the truth about me .And now it has been 2 months he says he hate me he never calls me never receive my call even he has changed his mail id his friends say I m a cheat and have hurted him after telling the truth I gave him time to settle and than went to meet him …thrice in a same week he stays on central lane of Mumbai and I on the border of Maharashtra and Gujarat

Even on my birthday I visted him but he didn’t even wished me he says I m lier I even cutted my hand with a blade in front of him but still it didn’t affect him I know its difficult for him and I have hurted him but didn’t wanted to lose him I love him a lot what should I do now plz sugest his friends say forget him but I cant live without him plz suggest?????????

Anu, border of Maharashtra and Gujarat
    everyone said give him time and space but plz tell me how much time and how much space is there any way to get him back plz tell me

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi ..
    Welcome to eTI (though you have not yet registered).

In your case, only problem is that you lied to him right from the beginning and now he thinks that its all based on fake instances. You were right at your place as you explained but from his side he do love you but as said not easy for him.

All I can say is that drop him an email saying same thing you said here and wait for his reply, if positive then ok or else forget him as that will be better for both.

+ Post a Comment HERE!