+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bsnl dataone broadband 2 mbps unlimited ?

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Bsnl dataone broadband 2 mbps unlimited ?

Advert.
    Anyone one knows if BSNL is ever going to launch unlimited internet for decent price tag for home user ?
    Currently 256 kbps is the only option for unlimited use.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Bsnl dataone broadband 2 mbps unlimited ?

I don't think so that they are going to do something soon. Atleast nothing for now.
    I even had a thread on this issue : http://www.etalkindia.com/bsnl_broad...snl-t79.0.html

krajeshsr
    krajeshsr is offline Just in!

my sad story with BSNL. due to finiancial constraints I could not pay my landline/braodband bill for 4 months. they disconnected the line when i could not houour my bill. and since then they have been continously sending my bills for 4 months for Rs. 1156/- (monthly rentals+modem rent+txs etc) all this for nothing. the Phone line was disconnected - no incoming too. and in the 5th month, i managed to make some money and went to their bill pay center to make payments, when I requested them for some discount, they promptly said.....there is no discount you will have to pay, even if there is no services offered. Finally I had to make a payment of 5000/- change to get my broad band and land line working. Their customer care sucks.

pgokhle
    pgokhle is offline Newbie

krajeshsr,

Why you went and paid for full bit when you havn't utilised the broadband? I am not aware of your location but Airtel, Relience and tataindicom are very competitive now a days.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

krajeshsr,
    you should go to consumer court .
    even now you will be refunded your modem charges etc.
    kamal

Ricky

I don't think it will help, as he was defaulter so bsnl kept sending him fixed rental. If he had given some application about commitment or showing financial crisis then would have helped. Though going in consumer court may get him some waiver.

7. Advert.

krajeshsr
    krajeshsr is offline Just in!

hi pgokhle,

You are right, on of my friend had Airtel, his broadband was also disconnected while he was on a official trip to US for 3 months. but when he came back they just charged him on a prorata basis.. ie when the services were not provided, they just charged for their modem phoneline etc.. which was just about a few hunderds. that way its cool. but BSNL charged me for the entire 4 months just keeping that usless instrument and that modem!!! strange. when I asked a customer care exe....she shouted back at me telling 'We are all highly qualified and we know what we are doing"

Ricky

May be you draf t a letter that while my phone line was not working I need waiver for that period. Write a nice later and also mention cases with other company and say something like " being a long time and loyal bsnl customer , I want to get favour without help of consumer forums / consumer court " etc.. etc.

And send its copy to 3-4 high officials of dept. This way atleast you will do something .. better than doing nothing.

+ Post a Comment HERE!