+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Saregamapa 2007 controversy,A judge Ismail says-He is not real winner !

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Saregamapa 2007 controversy,A judge Ismail says-He is not real winner !

Advert.

Recently the SaReGaMaPa 2007 challenge was announced its Winner was Aneek Dhar. Actually there were three finalist ie. Raja Hasan, Aneek and Amant Ali . Among them Amanat Ali was favourite one and Aneek Dhar was actually least talented of all three.

Now today , of the Judge, as you see in picture ie Ismail Darbar created controversy on results and said that although he is good singer (Aneek Dhar) but he was not best of three. According to him SMS voting biased the result.

It is not yet clear that why he did it only after completion of show but I think may be he thought as show is over so do not influence Janta's vote by his comments on last three finalist.

Even if you will see comments of SaReGaMaPa 2007 regular viewers then you will find that they too support his view ie. Aneek Dhar is not best from three.

Jinan Guest

Re: Saregamapa 2007 controversy,A judge Ismail says-He is not real winner !

I was regular viewer...
    Aneek is versatile singer, hardworking and perfectionist.

Many time in sa re ga ma...Ismail only have said...that "allah kare tu winner ho jaye"..
    Aneek has got out of out 10 for almost all episode...

His versatility is proved ...cause...he had sung really tough songs..including english rap...punjabi.
    Actually he is the talented student of very famous person of Culcutta...named Ajay....who is his sangit guru...and...even Shreya ghosal kind of big artist going for advice to him...

Aneek was youngest talent...by one song "sandese aate hain"..he made...vishal cry...

Aneek has proved...as...he came in controversey..but first performance...has clear the controversey....

Raja...sung very specific songs (sukhvinder)...and most of them were already hit..songs....Raja forgot many lines..during singing...and once he caught by having written song in his hand!!!!!

Amanat was deseving singer....if u consider singing point of view..he was the toughest competitor in that with Aneek...still...He never sung English rap....and yaa Aneek sounds sweeter...and Amanat sounds more professional...which always felt me that Aneek sung from his heart....

I personally believe that....This is just a zee stunt...they already have made 200 crore rs. thts something which is great amount.

Aneek was well deserving singer..and wasn't bad in comparison of other two.

v voted him crazily.....

Jinan & his friends

(usa)

Averee Guest

I don't think whatever you have posted is right.Aneek WAS and IS the most talented of the 3 singers.He is all of 18 years old and look at the mindblowing performances he has given.He has seldom gone off tune,while we saw Amanat getting scoldings from Ismailji himself for his Saawariya song.Classical and semi-classical was Amanat's forte,he was not versatile as he is much hyped to be.Raja was a good performer and could sing certain songs which had a power to touch hearts.But even he failed to sing romantic songs and soft melodies.He had Sukhwinder and Kailash Kher's songs to fall back on.
    But Aneek was truly the most versatile.In Dino(Metro),Pyar kar ke pachhtaya,Sandese Aate hai,Laaga Chunari mein Daag(his claaical base),Hare Ram Hare Krishna(his terrific rap),Ek Chatur nar(his musical genius)---Aneek performed all these songs to the best of his ability and any person who has trained in music will know his mark of class in his rendition of these songs.
    So before you post anything about his quality as a singer,I would request you to please check your facts.I myself am a trained classical singer and have been following Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2007 closely.Anyways,one or two people who are fans of Raja are bound to get angry.Yeh Public hai,sab jaanti hai.They are lovers of good music,because it's their interest after all when they choose a person whom they want to listen to.Ismail Darbar and other fans are outraged because they lost.Their reactions show they are bad losers.
    Good going Aneek!We are with you

Afsheen Hashim Guest

Aneek won bcos Amanat was not from India and Raja Hassan was a muslim.

Gayathri Guest

yes i agree with above Aneek is a good singer but cannot be compared with Amaanat and Raja who are way to better than him.

He won only coz he was competing with a paki and a muslim

Kashi Malhotra Guest

Aneek is a great singer but the show was about greatest singer not great singer ... Amanat clearly has the upper hand and he is a winner from music and singing point of view .... Aneek is the least talented of the three and should have been the third winner. As far as muslim hindu comments go ... as a hindu I can say there is some truth to the comment unfortunately ...... The result were biased ...... but it's too late .. The purpose of the show was to make money and it did. Unfortunately alots of music lovers like me get caught up in who is the better singer rather than who is the most hooked up singer .....

7. Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Afsheen Hashim
    Aneek won bcos Amanat was not from India and Raja Hassan was a muslim.
    Do you really think that it is Communal cause that Aneek Won ?

gayathri narayan Guest

Yes Truly speaking Amanat was the most competitive singer among the three contestents.
    As Vishal Ji in the last epiosde said that he was not able to give him points.
    Shekhar Ji in the last but one episode described Amanat's singings as a Music Concert and not as a competiion.
    Amanats singing by the Mentor was described that he is above the competition level.
    Music Legends Pandit Jasraj & Jagjit Singh ji declared that Amanat is the Saregama Pa winner 2007.
    Amanat sang from his heart and soul. Definitely this will be a loss to the Music Industry.

Pankaj Guest

Dear Friends,

We are comparing Aneek, Raja, and Amanat after the words from Ismail Darbar that Aneek was not the deserving winner. I ask Ismail Darbar with all due respect to him that he keep his hand on his heart and say that Debojit was a better singer than Vineet and did not win because of the SMS voting that biased the result. Why did not Ismail Darbar raise this question then?

Thanks.

A. Jonathan Guest

Please Please STOP giving all this a religious shade.

I would have loved to see Amanat win but always used to tell people around me that if Aneek beats him I won't mind at all.

Aneek was certainly versatile.

Sorry but Raja was only type singer compared to the other two, allow me to say now way near any one of them.

sarekesaare Guest

Amanat was the most versatile and most importantly has a original voice (Aneek sounds like sonu). He sung Ghazals (Hungama), classical (albela sajan, rasme ulfat), sad songs (tujhse naraz), qawaali (parda hai parda - awesome), Dance songs (Sona Sona dil mera, tu cheez badi hai mast), His Mitwa was the best performance in the initial month of saregama. He was even good at sufi songs and soft romantic numbers. On top of that he knows more music than many of the judges even. As jagjit singh and pandit jasraj said "U r above competition, for us u r no 1". Purely music wise amanat was no1, fan following & powerful voice wise raja is the best. Aneek just got away singing sonu nigam's songs. It is only when u look at singers like Amanat and Raja u realise Saregamapa's status is much higher than Voice of India. Im afraid u can find many ppl like aneek, but if u want to say saregamapa is a class apart from VOI or Indian Idol, Aneek doesnt justify this statement.

ckashy
    ckashy is offline Just in!

I think the people who say Aneek was a bad singer are loosers. All three were good but Aneek is talented of all. The Muslim /Hindu discussion is a waste of time. The muslim in India are treated were well compared to their brothern in other muslim nation. Think about that.

Neel
    Neel is offline Just in!

WHAT!!?? AMANAT AND RAJA WERE MUCH BETTER THAN THAT PEASANT.....AMANAT SHOULD BE THE REAL WINNER!!

Neel
    Neel is offline Just in!

Thank You Mr Darbar.Your comment is absoluetly true!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!