Marriage Ceremony of Aditya Chopra & Rani Mukharji Soon

Rani Mukharji

Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra are set to marry on Feburary 10 next year at Umaid Bhawan Palace hotel in Jodhpur, following an as yet unacknowledged engagement ceremony in June.
Aditya Chopra

Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra are set to marry on Feburary 10 next year at Umaid Bhawan Palace hotel in Jodhpur, following an as yet unacknowledged engagement ceremony in June.

Rani and Aditya have booked the entire hotel which was in the news in March this year when English actress, fashion model and designer Elizabeth Hurley wed Indian businessman Arun Nayar there.

Rani Mukerji, 29, obliquely denied that she was engaged to Aditya just last week in an interview with CNN-IBN.

Hitting out at press reports about her engagement she sarcastically said, "They write with so much of honesty and authenticity that when I read the paper I ask myself, 'Oh really! Did I get married? Did I get engaged?' I start questioning myself."

Rani tends to be abrasive when dealing with the Indian press.

At the launch of Raga Crystals range of women's watches at JW Marriott, Juhu, Mumbai, Thursday (October 4), when Rani, who is the brand ambassador for the product, was quizzed on rumors of marriage to Aditya Chopra, she sarcastically responded.

"You might not know but I have five children also. Go find them and I will reward you," Rani said.