+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What Does a Women Want from a Man

Advert.

vinnie
    vinnie is offline Just in!

What Does a Women Want from a Man

Advert.
    Dear All,

I have a strange problem. Generally when people say they are in their mid 20s and yet to date in their lifetime they blame it on one of following:

• Shyness
    • Lack of Education
    • Financial Reasons
    • Ugliness or looks
    • Unaccommodating attitude

Unfortunately I cannot even afford to take one these as an ably. I am a outgoing guy(In fact I work as a business consultant) who hold an MBA degree from one of Ivy league business schools, I earn more then most guys my age and although I wont say I look great but wont be much worse then an average bloke. I have won awards in my organization for being most friendly people manager so I guess I can’t be termed unaccommodating. At various stages of my life a lot of women have either reported to me or worked with me as my managers almost all of them regard me as a nice guy whom they can call anytime ask of an advice even on personal front.

Having said this even after celebrating some 28 birthdays in my life I am yet to go on my first date. Can anyone tell me what on earth I need to do to get this simple pleasure in my life which, people whom most of us would refer as losers are able to do with ease?

Strangely enough not even one of them ever thought that why I don’t have a woman in my life.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    I had replied you in other thread, but here you shared little more information about it. I adviced you to get friendly with girls but may be you are too much helping and easily available for girls that they do look upon you as help but not more than that.
    Remember, things those are easily available never excite us .

omi
    omi is offline eTI Member
    rightly said !

Ayushi.G
    Ayushi.G is offline eTI Member
    All you need to do is just be the way you are. Their someone for everyone on this earth. Certainly theirs someone for you as well. when time will come she'll enter your life...and things will fall in place. Be careful you might land up in trouble in a hurry. give time to yourself to choose the right one.

swapnilramani
    swapnilramani is offline eTI Iron
    Well, defintely the main problm lies is ua helping nature, I don't say that it is bad, but all thimgs should be done in a limit, don't always be ready to help any girl right away as she approaches you, because the world today looks like for the persons like you whom they can use for their own benefit by delivering some cheesy and needy emotional dramatic dilogues, and this makes urself as just other option, and not the priority
    Do tell no when u feel like doing, this will help them to know that u respect ua self-respevt more tham their kind of selfish behavior and dont get carried away by some cheesy emotional dialogues.

+ Post a Comment HERE!