+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

New Hero Honda Hunk- Review, Pictures & Specification | Indian 150cc motorbike

Advert.

Chris Guest

Re: New Hero Honda Hunk- Review, Pictures & Specification | Indian 150cc motorbike

Advert.
    When I saw the ad in the TV...by the name I thought its a 300 cc bike.....come on...how many 150...plz hero honda..bring something more than 250 cc bikes..

jagdish salvi Guest

Re: New Hero Honda Hunk- Review, Pictures & Specification | Indian 150cc motorbike

Hero Honda launch the new bike Hunk because their bike are not selling like Bajaj bike like pulsar that's why they launch the new bike but market will not accept this bike because in frustration the lunch the new the bike. Please keep precaution with you your market will going down stay tunned.

I am you passion+ holder from surat jagdish
    9998123345 :'( :'( :'(

Yogesh Guest

y dont they think on the digital speedometer and oil cooling technique as they are the leading two wheeler company even bajaj and tvs are introduced in their low segment bikes like XCD 125 and Flame 125cc

yogesh Guest

hey dude just wait
    Bajaj is going to launch their pulsar in almost new version nd know wat its in 300 CC.
    want to see the pics
    then search me on orkut by yoge$h (remembr its dollor sign instead of s) new delhi.
    u'll find me standing wid sony entertainment logo. and go tomy album

NIGEL SMART Guest

VERY GOOD EFFORT FROM HERO HONDA FAMILY ON THE LOOKS DEPARTMENT. REST THE TECH SPECIFICATIONS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THAT OF CBZ EXTREME.

HUNk Guest

Re: New Hero Honda Hunk- Review, Pictures & Specification | Indian 150cc motorbi

Such A Lovely Bike .........Dude Hunky....I like it ...no no like that Hunk it...........

7. Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Dear.. This is all rumour about Pulsar 300 cc as for now. I have discussed this at your post about Pulsar 300 cc .

viswanathraju Guest

extremely superb can u tell me when u can start bookings for the HUNK

bobby kapoor
    bobby kapoor is offline Just in!

hmmmm i jus wanna ask that wot the hell hero honda doin....instead of moving to the higher segment cc bikes they r jus introducin bike with same configurations with different outlooks.....i jus bought CBZ extreme the best bike i can say after goin through such a long survy...n i was in damn bad mood when i heard that new hunk is releasing .....i thgt i missed somethng but when i visited the showroom n looked at it hahahaha my smiles were back....CBZ extreme is best in 150 cc segment...real hunk is that....

Lurker
    Lurker is offline eTI Iron

haha..

That is nice to read. I think as there was TVS apache RTR 160 unveiled by TV so hero honda thought to launch hunk to overcome shortcoming they have in CBZ extreme. I read review and yes like headlamp and like side faring . they were all really needed to addressed.

rajpootgautam
    rajpootgautam is offline Just in!

i have CBZ Xtreme i like hunk hunk is best cbz xtreme have no grip of front wheel
    Gautam Singh
    Email: [email protected]

vishal c Guest

its okkkkk... : nothing seems to new n eycathing... inspire designers to do smthing cool n new.. add digital speedometre console, monoshox absorbes, rear disk breaks n all that.....

earlier cbz xtrime had washed out the reputation of the brand "cbz". so plz keep in mind that things. i m having cbz n i dn like cbz xtrme at alll... but hunk insnt tht much bad as xtreme was..

jus try to improve nt copy

Mark
    Mark is offline Just in!

I will say,

I am not happy.....

Again a verry week and loose coppy of Pulsar after Apache from TVS
    This time it comes from Hero Honda.....
    I have never expexted that thing from hero honda

Anyways......engin ki Durablity tooh ek acche road test k bad hi pata chalegi...
    Eagerly waiting 4 some of my frnds to owne it...so that i could have a real test of it

vevek
    vevek is offline Just in!

i wanna know that wats the hieght of the hunk.
    & which one is taller in between apache and hunk.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Definitely Hunk is taller than apache but difference is not big..
    Hunk is 1090 mm high and Apache is 1050 mm .
    Seems, this time Hero Honda want bike to be smaller and sporty !

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast