+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

New Hero Honda Hunk- Review, Pictures & Specification | Indian 150cc motorbike

Advert.

majeed
    majeed is offline Just in!

Re: New Hero Honda Hunk- Review, Pictures & Specification | Indian 150cc motorbike

Advert.
    well, its good sporty but as usual hero honda need to work hard to make front and back view of bike better if it really wanna compete with bajaj and tvs .

azhar2smart
    azhar2smart is offline Just in!

Re: New Hero Honda Hunk- Review, Pictures & Specification | Indian 150cc motorbike

IT IS SEX I WANNA REGISTER NOW 8)

anandmys
    anandmys is offline Newbie

At the first look, bike looks impressive.

robin_1981
    robin_1981 is offline Newbie

The bike is designed pretty well, personally i feel much better that the cbz x.
    The reviews by various auto shows and mags are encouraging too.

ameet kumar
    ameet kumar is offline Just in!

The bike is very sexy look in all two wheelers.

xkmph.com
    xkmph.com is offline Just in!

Nice bike again from HH. Nice design

7. Advert.

ginnivit1
    ginnivit1 is offline Just in!

hey im confused between HUNK and Unicorn, i liked hunkbut in woried about the resale value of hunk as i plan to sell of th bike in Max 2 yrs. will i be able to get some decent return from hunk or should i simply go with unicorn. Secondly i m short in height so i feel unicorn a bit diffuclt to handle but hunk is better. so looking at both the aspects.what do u suggest me to buy..plzzz help m realy confused.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Get hunk and that is simple as , unicorn sportz is also good but you will find yourself regreting later as Unicorn do not appeal much as it was earlier.

MOHAN123JAY
    MOHAN123JAY is offline Just in!

PULSAR 200CC BIKE

MOHAN123JAY
    MOHAN123JAY is offline Just in!

PULSAR 200CC

Jerry02
    Jerry02 is offline Just in!

Hero Honda is the best and i am thinking to buy a new Hero Honda Karizma

sandeepkumar_meena
    sandeepkumar_meena is offline Just in!

well i own a hunk from past 2 months. If like its a fantastic bike. If you dont consider average(you should't be if you have 150CC bike) rest is fantastic. Lot of people says that its a copy of pulsar or TVS apache, but i completely disagree with them. The looks a are completely different, infact its looks lot more agressive then any other bike in this segment. Ride is very good, till now i have driven this bike at the top speed of 110km/hr may be the top speed might be higher then this but the stability of the bike at this speed is awsome. Where ever you go this is definately turning heads of peoples towards you. They want to know about the bike. The best part of the bike i love is suspension and handling. You can manuver this bike at any speed easily. Also looking forward to test its performance at long distance drive as i m plannning for a ride of 450 kms very soon.

rahul125
    rahul125 is offline Just in!

Its a cool bike .I like this bike and also i purchased this bike , But one inconvience is there , there is a lot of gap between the wheel & guard for this reason the wheel will spray lot of Mud upon Leg & Silencer . So vehicle Get very dirt . except this the vehicle is gooooooooooooooooood.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Right.. bike is balanced and good one..

diabolosdarelord
    diabolosdarelord is offline eTI Member

i say , only the front part of the bike is good, looking from backend , it looks like a normal old pulsar.
    Diabolos Darelord

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast