+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Vikram Bhatt's Speed : Movie Review (Hindi Movie-2007)

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Vikram Bhatt's Speed : Movie Review (Hindi Movie-2007)

Advert.
    Bollywood Movie Review

Director : Vikram Bhatt

Star Cast: Zayed Khan, Urmila Matondkar
    Aashish Chaudhary,
    Aftab Shivdasani , Sanjay Suri,
    Sophie Chaudhary ,Tanushree Datta,
    Amrita Arora
    Singers : Shaan
    Sunidhi Chauhan
    Joy
    Sonu Nigam
    Antara Mitra
    Lyricist : Mayur Puri
    Music Director : Pritam Chakraborty

Bollywood Movie : Speed Review

Making movie is art and surely there are many artist out there but sometime I do not understand what they have in their mind when they ignores the basic concept behind this art. Mahesh Bhatt's new movie Speed is inspired from an Hollywood movie Cellular, did I say Inspired ?.. I should say its copied. Before going further, lets talk about the story.

The Story
    Zayed Khan(Sandy) is in London to convince her Girl friend and begged her to start over once again. There is Sanjay Suri, an undercover Agent whose wife (Urmilla Mantodkar) & kid has been kidnapped by Aftaab Shivdasani who wants him to assassinate Prime Minister of India on his London visit. He has good guy denies but for the sake of his family he has to do. Meanwhile Urmilla Mantodkar got chance to give a call and she randomly get connected to Zayed Khan, now Zayed Khan is her only hope to save her. Here Zayed khan's Girlfriend Tanushree Dutta gets irritated because of Zayed's involvement in saving the strangers. So all this creates a thriller.

The Review
    As I said in beginning, movie is complete rip of "Cellular", Vikram Bhatt could have worked harder to modify, to tweak the script and to cover the loop holes in the story. The idea of forcing an intelligence officer to PM of India is too much daunting, I think .. the word Logic is not logical for Director. One thing which you will miss whole of the Movie is "Speed" itself, you will keep guessing why it is named "Speed" ??? Why why ? There is no speed in the presentation, you will have nice time in guessing the story and yes .. you guessed it right.

Urmilla Mantodkar is just so so, seems that she is loosing her talent which once showed in movie like "Pinger". Zayed Khan is fine. Sanjay suri is waste of talent. Sophie and Amrita Arora were more busy in Cleavage show than anything else. Tanushree Dutta should work upon her makeup as well she seriously need some training in dialog delivery.

Final Verdict
    A movie which will surely waste your time and money, music is even not appealing, another failure from Vikram Bhatt. I think they should hire new generation professional or young people to give review on their story and screenplay. Also, movie is lacking in almost all field whether it is cinematography or script.

luckykabutar
    luckykabutar is offline Just in!

Re: Vikram Bhatt's Speed : Movie Review (Hindi Movie-2007)

Speed is not very fast. It needs more speed.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Yes
    here in review, you can see that it is mentioned that the thing you will see missing in whole movie is speed itself.

rock_amol
    rock_amol is offline eTI Iron

Thanks for given important imfo............

+ Post a Comment HERE!