+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Saif Ali Khan - Kareena Kapoor - Shaheed Kapoor Affair:Triangle or no angle ?

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Saif Ali Khan - Kareena Kapoor - Shaheed Kapoor Affair:Triangle or no angle ?

Advert.

This is an hot topic now a days, Kareena and Saif Ali Khan being couple when she has dumped Shaheed Kapoor quietly. It is said that she did that because of Shaheed's getting close to Amrita Rao while they were together on shoot of Vivah. When Shaheed was asked about his relation with Kareena in recent days, then he said that now you see no one with me then consider me as Single. On the other hand Karina just denied to comment on anything.

There is Saif Ali Khan, who said that we are happy together (Kareena and him) so nothing to doubt.

Zeeshan
    Zeeshan is offline Just in!

Re: Saif Ali Khan - Kareena Kapoor - Shaheed Kapoor Affair:Triangle or no angle ?

in my opinion it was only a publicity stunt to gave their film a good opening,,,,,,and it looks like that they got suceede.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Saif Ali Khan - Kareena Kapoor - Shaheed Kapoor Affair:Triangle or no angle ?

Ya we can see it that way.. Infact publicity stunt for two movie.. ie. Tashan and Jab we Met

+ Post a Comment HERE!