+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What should I wear on my friend's sister wedding party ?

Advert.

omi
    omi is offline eTI Member

What should I wear on my friend's sister wedding party ?

Advert.
    Hello ! guys my name is omi ! Here I need ur suggestion for a wedding of my friend's sis. My height is 5'6" and my complexion is dusky i have already wear black and brown combination of suit this time i want to sumthng casual like jeans or trousers for wedding. so, guys please help me try to give a unique suggestion.... i 'll wait for your suggestion........

teena
    teena is offline Just in!
    I think more than wearing a jeans, I prefer you to wear lehenga choli or saree....That draws more gorgeous look..I wore lehenga saree and bought from Cbazaar ....I treasured the appreciation a lot..

devip
    devip is offline Just in!
    Hi teena,
    How can you suggest lehenga choli or saree to a guy. I guess Omi is a boy and hence he is saying of wearing Jeans. I think Omi should wear jodhpuris or kurta's or something traditonal if its a day time or he can wear suits with some embroidery.

devip
    devip is offline Just in!
    And if its wedding party you can wear any black jacket with jeans. Black quadri jackets

shinasehgal
    shinasehgal is offline eTI Member
    you can wear black linen shirt with black jeans or you can also try skin color jeans with dark blue shirt.
    Last edited by shinasehgal; 02-19-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Radhikas
    Radhikas is offline eTI Member
    Hello Omi,
    I would like to suggest you should wear white shirt with black jeans and black jacket with cute brooch.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!