+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Ati Radeon HD 4650 graphic card performance problem with games

Advert.

Ramesh Lawaniya Guest

Ati Radeon HD 4650 graphic card performance problem with games

Advert.
    Hi,

My CPU is intel core 2 due with 3 GB DDR2 RAM and 500 GB western digital hard drive. I have ATI Radeon HD 4650 card which was able to play game like crysis without problem. I was very happy but suddenly my games started crawling. Crysis now gives lots of problem and it is not now playable. It is my card is gone bad or something else is gone wrong ?

But sometimes game goes good but most of the time now games are not doing good. They lag and I am finding it hard to play game on it. I used to play GTA 4 and now that also run slow.

I forgot to tell that I have Cooler Master Extreme 500w PSU and I am running windows 7 operating system.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    4650 is not really a new card, I guess you should ditch your card however, whatever you explained, it appears the problem is with your computer but not with card only. You need clean your computer, most probably its infected with some virus or may be some incompatible program is installed.

Other possibility could be problem with hard drive as sometimes hard drive gets faulty and thus making every things slow. But only a experienced person can find it out. But first, make sure your computer is clean then look into other areas if problem is not resolved .

+ Post a Comment HERE!