Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

- Latest News From CBB5 -

Advert.

Soniya
    Soniya is offline eTI Iron

- Latest News From CBB5 -

Advert.
    ;D Now Something non-controvertial ...

Things in the house seem to be going on fine ... good for everyone and relief for Shilpa ... NO MORE FIGHTS!!
    8)

Saturday 20 January
    Day 18, 20:59

Danielle invited Shilpa to take a swig of her cider, with the actress proving her taste buds are in fine fettle when she remarked "it tastes like apple juice gone bad."

And baby shilpa got drunk ... LOL!!

Jo sat in disbelief as the few sips of alcohol took effect, asking Shilpa: "Has that affected you? Seriously?"

"It's made me..." began the usually articulate lady, suddenly lost for words, leaving Danielle the opportunity for a well-spotted observation: "Your eyes are rolling to the back of your head!" she joked.

Soniya

Re: - Latest News From CBB5 -

Shilpa surprised to still be in the house
    Day 18, 13:27 UTC - by James Welsh

Shilpa has expressed surprise that the public kept her in the house.

"Did you think that you were going to be leaving?" she was asked by Jermaine as the two of them sat outside in the afternoon sunshine.

"Yeah," said Shilpa quietly. "Because she kept telling me that, you know, she has a huge fan base... she was saying to all of us that she had so many fans and people come up to her all the time telling her how much she's loved and she's the 20th most influential person in the world."

"That means nothing," said Jermaine. "What took place was about just being right. Being right. And if you're so famous and you're wrong, you're wrong... if you're not famous and you're right, you're right."

Poor Jade!!
    >

Soniya

Shilpa's mother wants to bring her home

Shilpa Shetty's mother has admitted that she wants to bring the Bollywood star home after watching footage of her experience this week.

Sunanda has criticised the housemates at the centre of the racism row for acting like "school bullies" and believes that ignorance is to blame in the case of Jade and Jackiey.

"I want to march into the house and take her out. And if she leaves I will be there to hug her and tell her I love her," Sunanda told the News of the World from her home in Mumbai. "What I'd like to ask the members of the family who have been abusing Shilpa is why? They have acted like school bullies. If I meet either when I come to London I'd say the same thing but I am not going to hunt them down."

She added: "I have always brought my daughters up to be respectful of others. That's clearly not the case with Jade. The people who have racially abused Shilpa are jealous of her looks and are clearly ill-educated."

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

Sunday 21 January
    Day 19, 23:31

Shilpa gives Jo some spiritual guidance...

Relationships between the girls are getting stronger and stronger...

Shilpa gave Jo singer of S Club 7 some classes on meditation and relaxisation as she was not able to sleep.

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Well, she forgot that if she is famous (jade) and huge fan base , even if whole England is with her than still fan base of Shilpa is bigger than her !

Soniya

Definitely ... and Jade is crying all over what she has done ... but this incident has over all benifited Jade a lot and unfortunately ... her career is pridected to bloom once the matter settels down.

its wicked world of captislisim. where even death is doomed to earn money.

7. Advert.

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

Monday 22 January
    Day 20, 20:48

Big Brother is of no interest any more .... i personaly ... came in to watch Shilpa who is at peace of mind and is enjpying the activities in the house.
    Ther housemates are at peace and are well intermingled with each other ... everyone seems to be having fun .... in the house ... but the world outside is waitinh to chew each one of them.

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

Cleo, Dirk, Ian, Jo and Shilpa are all facing the vote in a surprise double eviction.

The quintet learned of their fate this evening - but the group is unaware that two will be shown the door. Jermaine, Jack and Danielle are now assured places in the grand final on Sunday.

Jo screamed with delight as her name was mentioned, while the others exhibited a general surprise that so many were up for the vote.

"The smokers will all be gone," predicted Dirk. "That's no good."

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

Latest ....

Shilpa is the Fav to win tommorow, sunday, the 28th of jan' 07

with odds to win = 4/11

She will win ... i'm sure.

and it will be like a tight smak on the face of ppl who have 'Boo.ed' for her.

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

CBB5 will end this Sunday!!

Soniya

Today is the last day of CBB5!!

Surprisingly, today's 'Call BBLB' question is: Who Should Win?

not who will win? ;D

its been a rollercoaster of a series and it's all coming to an end tonight. Dermot for one last time (for this series) will lead up to the excitement of tonight. He'll be joined by the newly evicted Cleo and will be meeting the friends and family of the six CBB finalists.

Soniya

BBC Sunday, 28 January 2007, 15:29 GMT

Shetty 'set for Big Brother win'

Despite initial fears, Shetty later denied rows in the house were racist
    Shilpa Shetty, the Bollywood actress at the centre of the race row that has engulfed TV show Celebrity Big Brother, is favourite to win the sixth series.

Lets hope for the best 8)

Soniya

The Final Six.!!
    and in matter of hours well know who is the winner ;D

Soniya

Live update .....!!!

Jack 6th

and