+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Marriage registration is compulsory for all religion in India : Supreme Court

Advert.

Monica
    Monica is offline eTI Member

Marriage registration is compulsory for all religion in India : Supreme Court

Advert.
    Marriage Registration is not yet a important task in India. People still do not care about even we have a law for it but now Hon. Supreme court said that Registration of marriage is equally applicable to all religion and it should come in affect in coming three months in all India.

People providing false information at time of Registration should be punished.

Though I am yet to see any marriage of my known one India who got it registered .

prashantpat
    prashantpat is offline Just in!

Re: Marriage registration is compulsory for all religion in India : Supreme Cour

Marriage Registration should be made compulsory

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: Marriage registration is compulsory for all religion in India : Supreme Court

Yes i fully agree with the decision of Houn. Supreme court we should register our marriage as it will be a solid proof of one's marraige and in future number of cases will be reduced related to marraige disputes.
    And there will be a action to take against those who get married here and then go abroad and never come back or marry someone else so its great decision and we must understand that it's for our own welfare and not an inconvenience.
    kamal

observer
    observer is offline Newbie

Re: Marriage registration is compulsory for all religion in India : Supreme Court

I agree with the decision of the Court

erksar
    erksar is offline Newbie

Re: Marriage registration is compulsory for all religion in India : Supreme Cour

Of late, in our Nation, most of the reforms are coming from the Supreme Court only. What I mean to say is that, our Parliament and Executives are not able to reform themselves. I whole-heartedly welcome these initiatives done by our Honorable Judges of our present Supreme Court.
    Many cheers to our Constitution Experts for providing us a balanced rule of law.
    One way, it is a blessing in disguise that no concrete thing is being done because of insufficient majorities and the so-called 'dharma' of coalition politics.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

I see no one following this.. Recently was part of few marriages closely, no one even bothered to give registration a thought!

7. Advert.

funboy
    funboy is offline Newbie

all mariages should be registered

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Now i only hope they don't start asking bribes to reg. the marriages too...

kalpanam3
    kalpanam3 is offline Newbie

yes I fully agree with the Hon Supreme court's judgment or ruling.

RJBENDRE
    RJBENDRE is offline Just in!

Quote Originally Posted by Monica
    Marriage Registration is not yet a important task in India. People still do not care about even we have a law for it but now Hon. Supreme court said that Registration of marriage is equally applicable to all religion and it should come in affect in coming three months in all India.

People providing false information at time of Registration should be punished.

Though I am yet to see any marriage of my known one India who got it registered .
    marriages are being registered in cities. marriages between people of different religions have to be copulsorily registered to be legal.

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

It's a welcome move by Supreme Court..

apjosef
    apjosef is offline Newbie

Marriage is a very important covenant between two persons. No relation is more important than the one a person has with God. It needs to be registered with civil authority for saving the institution from all kinds of malpractice. We need to make the administration transparent also. And no bribes at any cost.

+ Post a Comment HERE!