+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Amul Star Voice of India: Irfan is out of the competition

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Amul Star Voice of India: Irfan is out of the competition

Advert.

On Friday show, Irfan Ali was finally voted out.
    But it seems people were guessing wrong that the one who may voted from VOI is Ishmeet but he got maximum vote.

Now VOI is at tough stage as now we have really good people there. Ishmeet was in danger zone but still he is good one. Toshi, we all know about him.. a great talent. Abhas is not my favourite still good. Harshit no doubt, Jugdes likes him a lot.

According to me Irfan has his own quality of voice, he should have sung song according to his voice then would have been safe by now.

Do you think it was right to eliminate him from STar Voice Of India ?

Lawren Guest

Re: Amul Star Voice of India: Irfan is out of the competition

No i do not agree with your comment that Irfan should have chosen a better song, he was excellent in whatever he sang, it was the fault of the Judges, and they were biased. They didnt like him because he is a south indian. Shame on the Judges and the Host, How unfair, a person comes through to the final 4, then because of one wild card entry there are three and so they stay and a finalist is voted out. How unfair.

Esther Guest

I watched the VOI yesterday I was shocked and surprised that a singer like Irfan was voted out and the most shocking thing was the Judges reaction. When Mr. Suman called out the other candidate's name Alka Madam was almost to tears, and Mr. Shaan too was mouth wide open in shock, but when Irfan's name was mentioned, the sigh of relief in the Judges face both the madam and Shaan were so hurting, why were they reacting, at least the Judges should not be so biased, it was very clearly seen that they didn't favor Irfan which means all that say of Wow, excellent, and blessing him which Alka ji did were fake or what ?i fail to understand, actually Irfan was the best, and a very controlled singer, he was one person who didn’t talk of anything that would increase sympathy for him, so dignified was his presence. Wonder why Alkaji didn’t ask him to stay even though there was a request, then how come some of the other singers were allowed to stay even though they were voted out. This is clearly showing the biased nature of the Judges, they could have given Irfan a chance on their own without anyone requesting, coz he deserved, when Toshi was voted out even the organizers came down and said this was not fair, why not Irfan, that too he was in the final four directly, because of the wild card he was out this is ridiculous. I strongly feel that no one stood by Irfan just because he was a South Indian. At least the Judges should have thought of it, the organizers should definitely take note of this as Irfan was actually in the final 4, so if there was elimination it should have been from the ones who came in the wild card round. Pl bring Irfan back. He deserves his place in the finals. He is the only representative from South India and he has done very well. This is hard work and not charity, i request all the Judges to reconsider, and be fair, when they could give a chance to other singers why not Irfan that too on the day he gave the best performance. I request the organizers to do justice to the show and not see whether he is a North or South Indian.
    I am sure if Abhijeetji was there he would not have allowed this to happen, he would have done something to make Irfan stay. I hope he sees this and does something. I definitely would want to see Irfan in the finals. Pl do something to bring Irfan back. It is not fair at all.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Lawren:
    I too feel that he is really a singer with command over his voice. when he sings then it appears that no song is hard. But I agree that he has his own style which is more suitable to a kind of songs. I am no Sangeet Guru but this is what I feel.

Do not feel that he is voted out because he is finalist. But yes, according to Judges is not the best and this was exhibited when he was out, no restless ness anywhere.

Btw, Esther, I regularly see you around then why don't you join eTI.

zar Guest

Shan,
    I want to say something about voice of India and I want to ask Shan, would you please let us know why did you open your mouth when guest said, “Harshit is no more here” [would that fly were in your mouth] and when he said, “it is not right” your teeth were out of your mouth and all judges were very happy otherwise they were crying and weeping.
    Has Irfan not good voice? He has wonderful voice you yourself know. He is the best from all the participants.
    Shan, why did you not feel sorry for Irfan [as you and other judges did for all participants].Do you all know about it .We are not blind. You all get him out.[as all judges have already said they will not do their duty without Harshit.
    Alka you should teach lesson from Abhijeet [as he said music is itself a religion] he is a good person. He has not only good voice but also good thoughts.
    Shan it looks you use knife for cutting your hair. With long hair if you change your lipstick color, you look very cute girl.
    Remember everyone has to give answer of ones deeds. This dishonesty may be with you or yours descendant.
    Zar

genius Guest

Respected producer of voice of India,
    Would you please let me know the purpose of your programme? All judges are unjust. It has been decided by all the judges to give the title [voice of India] to Harshit
    Then why are you running this Programme.Give this title to him and give and an end to this programme.All participants are the best but judges always discourage all except Harshit, they try to seek opportunities to admire him and give more numbers to him. When Abhilasha forgot Mr. Adhes said she was making drama. And when Harshit forgot all judges were near to die all were singing with him. And Mr. Lalit was making victory with his hand and showing Mr. Sanjaydatt.what was this? I am sorry to say this that time he was looking very strange. Every time Mr. Lalit has to tell story of Harshit {once there is a grandmother} and you say you all are trying to give him success. Mr. Lalit everyone has a story and would you please let us know what kind of efforts you are making? You may be dishonest. And Mr. Jatin had no right to say Sumitra should go but Abhas should not go and said after Abhas he could not continue this programme. Very bad Sumitra is also the best and is he sitting only for Abhass? It is clear here is personal like and dislike .Mr. Jatin as apparently looks neat and clean you should be neat and clean inside also. Judges have no right to break hearts and lose confidence others participants.
    Now with dishonesty you get Irfan out. Very bad thing you all did. He has the best voice. No one has like him.
    Mr. Producer you should change judges every week. It is clear you are making stupid to people. Thanks

7. Advert.

Zeeshan
    Zeeshan is offline Just in!

What is going in VOI......Irfan was a contistant wha has to go to Final but he is out now........when it is announced that harshit is safe and Irfan is out every body start cheering.........it is clearly parcialty.....In that episode Irfan sang outstanding & then he was out of the comp. and though Judges was happy, it shows clearly partiality..........Only Abhijeet is the right judge.....no body is saying abt ishmeet he is the worst singer among the three.........All the eliminated singers got another chance through wild card but now judges dont have power to cal Irfan back..........it is again unfare to him.........

Esther Guest

Well Lawren that was such a vague comment, what were u really trying to say, i quite couldn't get it. anyway what does that this mean"Btw, Esther, I regularly see you around then why don't you join eTI. "

Back to Irfan, i recently read the he has been offered a chance to sing for Mahesh Bhatt's film, good god, thanks for standing by hard work and honesty. This is a small and a classic example of how these small people become a stumbling block when it comes to growth, be it singing, competetion or any other feild which in turn hinders the country's progress as a whole.

Esther Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    Lawren:
    I too feel that he is really a singer with command over his voice. when he sings then it appears that no song is hard. But I agree that he has his own style which is more suitable to a kind of songs. I am no Sangeet Guru but this is what I feel.

Do not feel that he is voted out because he is finalist. But yes, according to Judges is not the best and this was exhibited when he was out, no restless ness anywhere.

Btw, Esther, I regularly see you around then why don't you join eTI.
    Well Lawren that was such a vague comment, what were u really trying to say, i quite couldn't get it. anyway what does that this mean"Btw, Esther, I regularly see you around then why don't you join eTI. "

Back to Irfan, i recently read the he has been offered a chance to sing for Mahesh Bhatt's film, good god, thanks for standing by hard work and honesty. This is a small and a classic example of how these small people become a stumbling block when it comes to growth, be it singing, competetion or any other feild which in turn hinders the country's progress as a whole.

Monica
    Monica is offline eTI Member

Hi Esther
    BTW = by the way and is very common short term used over internet.

very good to know that Irfan got chance to sing in mahesh bhatt's movie. I will be waiting to for it

Babji. Shaik Guest

YEs guys u r aboustly right, I dont why it happen like this i know one think exectly he is Muslim and South Indian, Irfan have his own talent and good balance voice and breath, just see the Songs of Dilsee... Alvida... DilChahata hai...... and lot of songs he dont good job on his part

This is all of wrong with judges this all bulshot to make like this progrms

if any one know's what Irfan is doing know and in which film he sings songs and which songs..
    Pleasee can u post me on my mail please please...... [email protected] this is my email Id

aamirsufi
    aamirsufi is offline Just in!

Irfan is the HERO of the voice of india

Unregistered Guest

Red face Not fair

Quote Originally Posted by Bollywood View Post

On Friday show, Irfan Ali was finally voted out.
    But it seems people were guessing wrong that the one who may voted from VOI is Ishmeet but he got maximum vote.

Now VOI is at tough stage as now we have really good people there. Ishmeet was in danger zone but still he is good one. Toshi, we all know about him.. a great talent. Abhas is not my favourite still good. Harshit no doubt, Jugdes likes him a lot.

According to me Irfan has his own quality of voice, he should have sung song according to his voice then would have been safe by now.

Do you think it was right to eliminate him from STar Voice Of India ?
    am from mauritius it realy unfair that irfaan was voted out. He is a good singer he dont deserved that.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!