+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Should i stay in this relationship or end it?

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Should i stay in this relationship or end it?

Advert.
    I'm in a relationship with the most wonderful girl, but I've had rather a lot of doubts lately about whether it's a good idea to keep it that way. For starters, she keeps telling me how we will not have a future together no matter how badly we want it because her parents are super conservative and she can't stand to hurt them. I have conservative parents too, but I'm willing to risk hurting them a little because I know they'll eventually understand and it's the right thing to do anyway.
    Also, I'm constantly left with this feeling that she's not as into the relationship as I am. Little things like how I'm always the one to call or set up a date, how we meet for no more than an hour every day (we study and stay in the same college), how our phone conversations last barely 15 minutes, how she text chats with classmates more than me - they all add to the feeling. And I'm just not happy anymore with her - I no longer get that light heartedness when I think about her.
    But for some strange reason, I still can't bring myself to let go. Is it really her that I want to hold on to or is it just the idea of a relationship? Is it a good idea at all to stay in this relationship?

Sidhartha
    Sidhartha is offline eTI Member
    It is very easy, she is now loosing interest in you. I suggest you to be ready to end this relation very soon. Dont end it but wait for it to come to end on its own.
    May be you start looking for someone else !

+ Post a Comment HERE!