View Poll Results: It is real INJUSTICE from Bharat Sanchar Nigam ie . Telecom dept.

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I agree

119 54.34%
  • No. I don't

52 23.74%
  • I am confused because I am nurd

48 21.92%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is real INJUSTICE to 900UL plan users from BSNL

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

This is real INJUSTICE to 900UL plan users from BSNL

Advert.
    Lately, there is so much going on at DATAONE. There are already so many topics for that but I am starting this one as its not a General help or suggestion question, its just that I need Answer !
    Can Any ONE Answer :
    That why its so unfair with Dataone 900UL plan? People are being provided with 2mbps free night data transfer for Rs. 500 a month with now more data transfer allowed ie. 2.5 GB a month a compared to 1 GB earlier.

Means they are benefitted in both.. terms of speed and terms of value for money.

Now consider 900UL users, earlier we were having best deal out but on the other hand 256kbps ws the only unlimited plan can offer else would have baught some other .. say 512kbps ulmited if provided with decent value of Money.. say Rs. 1500 a month or 1600 a month.

Now BSNL think that at night they have very less traffic hence its OK to give unlimited transfer at that time even at 2 mbps.. then why they can't give night 2mbps speed to 900UL Plus users ?

Their concern is that it might eat up all the bandwidth if give unlimited 2mbps in day too.. OK.. thats alright..

Then why not to give 2mbps in night similar to 500 and other plans ?
    yaar.. if they are giving us 256unlimted then atlest its logical to provide us 1mbps in night as they are giving 256kbs UL all the time...

So .. in terms of logic and justice.. its really unfair.. truely unfair to 900 UL ...
    I am feeling as if I am being cheated becz after this 2mbps **** they are failed to give even 256kbps in day time..

UPDATE
    Seems that BSNL finally launched the Games on Demand .. but I think as its using Indiagames.com hence there is no chance of increase in download speed of games.
    What all this means.. we, all 900UL users will have to play on 256 kbps including downloads.. on the other hand poeple with 2mbps shall really enjoy as the games download for them would be a breeze as compared to us.
    FYI: Games downloaded shall not be counted in data transfer of your account hence even Plan 250 can play games all day long on 2mbps !
    !!
    Correct me.. if I am not well-informed about Games on Demand services.

Soniya
    Soniya is offline eTI Iron

Re: This is real INJUSTICE to 900UL plan users from BSNL

Poor Giv workers ... they have so much to work and sort out ... !!

Ricky

Soniya , hope you read what you post, there are really lots of spelling mistakes .

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

Can someone tell me why is India still running on such low internet speed ...!!

I don't think there should be any technological problems ... we have 10.000s of engg grads every year.

or is it coruption??

or may be complicated management system.

There is a lot India can achieve if it allows its citizens to access fast and updated internet.

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

bsnl
    bsnl is offline Just in!

The worst thing about Indian is "Govt. sector" , everything should get privatised and instead we should some regulating authority for them.
    Thats what I think !

NRI
    NRI is offline eTI Iron

hmmm ... not a bad idea! sorry to say but it seems ki Gov' ke bas main sirf kursi ke piche matha phodna hai. if we want India to be at par with the west ... we have to get privatised ... and can have gov' regulating bodies monitoring them.
    Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

7. Advert.

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

This is only my opinion:
    -----------------------------

First of all, just imagine the indian population and the total number of internet users in india.
    Just take the approximate number and then multiply the bandwidth approximately consumed every hour.
    According to ricky lets classify based on day time and night time.

Considering day time: Users will be mostly office , IT people and rarely some home users.
    For office users, they are dealing business operations so eventually they need a high bandwidth. My office was having 2 MBPS 2 lines and another extra internet as a supporting if these fails.

So just subtract those MBPS used by so many companies from the total bandwidth in INDIA.

The remaining is then alloted to the home users.

Now lets consider home users: In the present scenario, all younsters like you and me who have enough money are adopting unlimited plans as we dont like any restrictions both in real life as well as INTERNET.
    So instead of choosing 500 rs plan, we go for 900 unlimited.

Just imagine wat we actually do with the 900 unlimited? We download all movies all the time watever we think.

For this, if the govt is going to give you complete 2 MBPS then it will not be sufficient to allocate the remaining bandwidth to all home users.

Now you can say we have so much money then why dont we bring even more bandwidth to the remaining ? Thats not possible. Becas in india, we are concentrating on the things which are more important than wasting money in these kind of things.

After all you cant expect our politicians can bring such technological things becas they are not technologically strong. All politicians are not aware of these things.

So if we want the life of Americans in india then we need to enter politics

Funny.. Now no one will come forward for that.. So we cant expect india to have those facilities for you

Ricky

So here you suggest , to get fast internet and unlimited internet at decent price we need to enter politics ?

Btw, airtel has 512 kbps Unlimted for Rs. 1999 & Tata has 1 mbps unlimited for Rs. 3000 per month .

ashok_replies

come on man.. How can people offord such a costly internet for home purpose?

Ricky

Ya , thats true.

But I think main problem is that we are not working on good infrastructure for Internet.
    If our govt had foreseen this and had done good cabling, high bandwidth pipe then would have easier to provide cheaper internet.

ashok_replies

In usa , for just 1500 they are giving wifi internet with the highest speed ( and we are getting the lowest on the cables also

Ricky

hmm..

Problem is that, internet's most traffic is driven from there, many servers are there so everyone needs to connect to them. So when most of the traffic is generating from their own place then its easy for them to provide maximum possible bandwidth.

On the other side, India need to get connected to USA, UK etc. through various route and all of the India's traffic is through them.. and almost 95% servers are located on those countries (as per my vies) so .. we have limited pipe to bandwidth from outer countries..

If server weres in India as for Tata, Sify, Reliance.. I found that their sites are too quick in opening because hosted in India as no international backbone is being used.

It is also one of the factor for costly bandwidth in India.

beaindian
    beaindian is offline Newbie

oopssssssssssss

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

The REAL injustice is to Business users as the SAME crappy plan costs 3K/ month!

Souma
    Souma is offline Just in!

Quote Originally Posted by Soniya
    Poor Giv workers ... they have so much to work and sort out ... !!

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast