+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Advise needed as wife filed domestic violence against me and asking huge compensation

Advert.

sachshar017
    sachshar017 is offline Just in!

Advise needed as wife filed domestic violence against me and asking huge compensation

Advert.
    Hi

I am 35 years old and has been married for last 7 years and blessed with one beautiful daughter. I had a normal married life with ups and downs. Three months back I had an altercation with my wife, following which she left my house and went to her parents place (with my daughter) who stay in a far away city. I tried hard to contact her but her parents didnt allowed me to speak to her. One month back I got a notice from the court that my wife had filed a case of domestic violence against me and wants huge compensation (Rupees few crores). I love my wife and daughter and I am totally devastated with this turn of events. I spoke to a lawyer and he advised me to file a divorce case against her. I am not able to make out what to do. I will appreciate if somebody can really advise me in this situation.

Regards

notsogoodgirl
    notsogoodgirl is offline Just in!
    Communication is the best solution. Contact her either through mails, phones,sms or any possible way you know. A small altercation does not deserve to ruin a 7-yr old marriage. Try to talk her once. there might be some other reasons for such a big step

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    As you said, her parents won't let you talk to her, may be you can try to talk to her in peace and without any disturbance and if you get that chance then show your inner heart to her and won't let your ego to interrupt you. Give her some time to decide and if even after that things won't change then its time to move ahead !

+ Post a Comment HERE!