+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

New Hyundai i10-iRDE engine 1.1litre : Pictures, Review & Specifications

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

New Hyundai i10-iRDE engine 1.1litre : Pictures, Review & Specifications

Advert.
    The new i10 is powered by a 1.1 litre, iRDE petrol engine which will offer great performance along with an unmatched fuel economy. The unit develops 66.7PS@5500 rpm of maximum power and a peak torque of 10.1Kgm@2800 rpm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission with a console mounted ergonomic, short throw, i-shift gear box which frees up the space between the driver and the passenger seat and also gives an unique look - a first for this segment. To make in-city driving effortless it comes with an electric power steering.

The i10 has attractive exteriors and plenty of cabin space. All the i10 models have AC/heating, folding rear seats, dual tone beige interiors, rear seat belts and an electronic trip and odometer as standard equipment. While the top-end model of the i10 comes with features like a panoramic sun-roof (a first for this class of cars), rear spoiler , leather wrapped steering wheel and gear knob, keyless entry, 2-DIN audio system The sleek, flowing contours and large clear eyed headlamps with an attractive front grille give the i10 a distinctive look. The light-weight steel body is reinforced by body coloured bumpers with detachable inserts and an integrated air dam for the front bumpers.

The suspension set-up with Macpherson struts in the front and coil springs coupled with torsion bar in the rear ensures that the ride is supple and the passengers travel in comfort. Features like full front and rear arm rest, plenty of leg and shoulder room for the rear seat increases the comfort factor making it easy for 5 adults to sit comfortably. A tilt steering wheel makes it easy for the driver to find the spot-on driving position. A wheelbase of 2380 mm which is the longest in this segment gives it the additional stability and added cabin space.

Tubeless tyres are a standard on all trims. The i10 also offers top end safety features like Anti-lock Braking system (ABS), seat belts with pretensioner, Dual Airbags for the driver and the front passenger with impact sensing autodoor unlock which automatically unlocks the door on impact and a high mounted stop lamp in the rear.

A range of 10 exciting exterior colours and the well crafted dual tone interior fascia provides a grand touch to a car which has it all. Looks, performance, features, safety and economy which customers are sure to find very attractive. The i10 comes with a 2 year, unlimited warranty package. The i10 will be sold in four trim options – the D – Lite, Era, Magna and the Auto. The Magna will also be available in a high-end option pack. The i10 is certain to re-define the segment and set a new benchmark for this class of cars.

The car is feature rich and its not a bad deal on price tag from 3.39 lakhs to 3.98 lakhs, also it is first launched in India and Hyundai's plan is to export from India itself. It is a promising car and bringing new standards in small car segment.

Below are few more pictures of interior, the interior is almost best in class and surely you will love it.

You know it, its specious, its comfortable and Hyundai is using all their expertise which they gained from their successful model namely Santro, you can see i-10 something better than Santro and this is why they have now reduced number of variant of Santro to just two models hence creating space for i10.

So if you are going to buy small car then do not forget to give a look on i10 !

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: New Hyundai i10-iRDE engine 1.1litre : Pictures, Review & Specifications

Lets have a look from Technical specification and featurs from Hyundai for i-10 and all its variant !
    Technical Specifications for Hyundai i10

Features of Hyundai i10

asanka000
    asanka000 is offline eTI Member

wow what a cool car!!
    Cool Gadgets | funny Pictures | movie trailers | celebrity pictures

nanopano
    nanopano is offline eTI Member

Hyundai i10 is really a great premium compact car plying on Indian roads. The launch of the car had actually revolutionized the Indian car market and later on the introduction of i10 kappa was further a new milestone in the history of Indian cars. The car is not only receiving good response in the country but is also making good sales in overseas market.

SrinivasC01
    SrinivasC01 is offline Just in!

very nice looking

smart1590
    smart1590 is offline Newbie

i like this....
    but its more accident friendly..
    so i like to shift to maruthi swift/...........
    ==
    Sathi

7. Advert.

sportfree
    sportfree is offline eTI Iron

This is one real great car...compact n good looking...

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

the specification is copy pasted from i10 official website...
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

sunil ved
    sunil ved is offline Just in!

GREAT CAR. I owe one. Simply SUPERB

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

yeah.. any idea how is Automatic transmission of i10.? and the leg space of i10 is less as compared to Maruti suzuki Ritz..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

mrthiyagu Guest

I really like great shifting of this car.

indiandrives
    indiandrives is offline eTI Iron
    That's nice car. Stylish and compact car.

+ Post a Comment HERE!