+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cheapest 100 cc Bike India launched:Rock-100 at Rs. 19,990 & mileage of 100 kmpl

Advert.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: Cheapest 100 cc Bike India launched:Rock-100 at Rs. 19,990 & mileage of 100 kmpl

Advert.
    how to get dealership of Rock bike and other bikes of Xenitis group??????
    reply on [email protected]
    kamal

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Cheapest 100 cc Bike India launched:Rock-100 at Rs. 19,990 & mileage of 100 kmpl

Kammy,

You need to fill their Dealership Form.

You can find it HERE .

starunv
    starunv is offline Just in!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky

I was shocked stunned when I see this news that we have bike which is 100cc and then too is set to give mileage / fuel economy of 125 kilometer per liter. I thought then some company might be from China but no, it is Kolkata based firm named "Global Automobiles (GAL) who has developed this bike.

This bike priced at Rs. 19,990 that is surely a lot lesser than close competitors like Bajaj, TVC and Hero Hondo whose entry level 100cc bikes cost from 30,000 to 33,000 . More over, company official claims that this bike is set to give mileage of 125 kmpl.

Surely, price of the bike is so low that people just can't ignore this bike. Bike is 100cc and company has just churned out every possible way to make it cheapest.

However, bike is still new and to know its reliability we have to wait, moreover it is not yet available nationwide but shall be soon as company plans to have 800 dealers network throughout.

This bike is like having a bike at the price of Moped. Lets see the future.

amarinder
    amarinder is offline Newbie

I am very excited to buy the bike so send me dealer address in Delhi and also send me the full details of this bike...

regards..

Amarinder Singh

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

these bikes are still rocking and best if you want a cheap bike with very good average..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

gopal muhale
    gopal muhale is offline Just in!

bhopal me kaha milegi?

7. Advert.

ranjanmedimi
    ranjanmedimi is offline Just in!

180 cc with good mileage bike

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

very well!

BTW, i don't see these in my town tough..

krishna simpi Guest

where in pune will i find it

chiranjit Guest

Thumbs up

in kolkata where i get thid bike for buy.......

Unregistered Guest

Ravindra singh negi

Dear sir
    I don't know what i say to you for this bike
    this is a amazing bike plz download more details about this bike

Ravi negi
    New Delhi

sanjay pathak Guest

delareship

need dealer ship for rohtas dist (bihar)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaja khan View Post
    Hi

This is Khaja khan here sir, i am doing business so i got excited when see your bike rate and the bike look is also very nice so plz send me details of how to get dealership in North Karnataka Gulbarga....

so i don't wat write send, what know i have send you acros this message after that so plz send me the bike cotation and as well as dealer.....

my email; [email protected]
    [email protected]

thaking you

khaja khan

Unregistered Guest

rock 100

u can buy rock 100 with me im mayur patil distibutor for maharasthra.my cell is 9923177000 email id:[email protected]

Unregistered Guest
    Hi
    i need this bike. send me how to buy this bike and where. Is there any showroom or dealership available in chennai

Faizanalhaq
    Faizanalhaq is offline Just in!

Excellent

I Want to buy this bike. Please tell/ help me from where i can get this wonder.
    Please mail me

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast