+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cheapest 100 cc Bike India launched:Rock-100 at Rs. 19,990 & mileage of 100 kmpl

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

pavan from vijayawada

Advert.
    where we can buy that...and which company it is....

indiandrives
    indiandrives is offline eTI Iron
    That's the great news for Indian people. This bike is specially for middle class people.

Unregistered Guest

hi

hi Ricky

plz i am very excited to buy the bike so plz were and when can i buy this bike....

i am hurry to buy so please send me the details of the bike buy...

i am now chennai (Tamil Nadu)

regards..

Sivaraman

email; [email protected]

R.N Vishwakarma Guest

Thumbs up Request of dealership for this motor bike in Deoria dist.

I was shocked stunned when I see this news that we have bike which is 100cc and then too is set to give mileage / fuel economy of 125 kilometer per liter. I thought then some company might be from China but no, it is Kolkata based firm named "Global Automobiles (GAL) who has developed this bike.

This bike priced at Rs. 19,990 that is surely a lot lesser than close competitors like Bajaj, TVC and Hero Hondo whose entry level 100cc bikes cost from 30,000 to 33,000 . More over, company official claims that this bike is set to give mileage of 125 kmpl.

Surely, price of the bike is so low that people just can't ignore this bike. Bike is 100cc and company has just churned out every possible way to make it cheapest.

However, bike is still new and to know its reliability we have to wait, moreover it is not yet available nationwide but shall be soon as company plans to have 800 dealers network throughout.

I request you for the dealership for this bike in Dist. Deoria. I want to know more regarding this .

This bike is like having a bike at the price of Moped. Lets see the future.[/QUOTE]

daya
    daya is offline Just in!
    Hi

This is dayananth here sir, i am doing business so i got excited when see your bike rate and the bike look is also very nice so plz send me details of how to get dealership in south tamilnadu nagercoil....

so i don't wat write send, what know i have send you acros this message after that so plz send me the bike cotation and as well as dealer.....

my email:[email protected]
    my mobile num:+919444717905

daya
    daya is offline Just in!
    need dealer ship for tamilnadu dist (kanyakumari)
    Quote Originally Posted by dayananth View Post
    Hi

This is daya here sir, i am doing business so i got excited when see your bike rate and the bike look is also very nice so plz send me details of how to get dealership in south tamilnadu nagercoil....

i will be wait for the exciting sir plz

my email:[email protected]
    my mobile num;+919444717905

7. Advert.

ashif.vp
    ashif.vp is offline Just in!

it is true ..? Which company relise it on road

..it is true ..? Which company relise it on road......

Unregistered Guest

I wish to buy it...

Hi dear,
    I am Sajai from kerala. I surprised about this bike and the company. But I need it. When it will available in kerala? Please remind me if it is coming to kerala bike industry.

thanks for the thread again.
    take care..
    with lovely regards,
    sajai

email: [email protected]

Unregistered Guest

I am not able to find any dealer for this bike. I think they are making fool of us.

I am not able to find any dealer for this bike. I think they are making fool of us. There is no such bike exits or may the company had stopped manufacturing the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

I was shocked stunned when I see this news that we have bike which is 100cc and then too is set to give mileage / fuel economy of 125 kilometer per liter. I thought then some company might be from China but no, it is Kolkata based firm named "Global Automobiles (GAL) who has developed this bike.

This bike priced at Rs. 19,990 that is surely a lot lesser than close competitors like Bajaj, TVC and Hero Hondo whose entry level 100cc bikes cost from 30,000 to 33,000 . More over, company official claims that this bike is set to give mileage of 125 kmpl.

Surely, price of the bike is so low that people just can't ignore this bike. Bike is 100cc and company has just churned out every possible way to make it cheapest.

However, bike is still new and to know its reliability we have to wait, moreover it is not yet available nationwide but shall be soon as company plans to have 800 dealers network throughout.

This bike is like having a bike at the price of Moped. Lets see the future.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Yes this bike exist, I have seen it myself few days back. Only problem is that they don't have dealer every where.

Unregistered Guest
    DEAR SIR,
    ITS ME ROHIT KHAWAS FROM DARJEELING OF WEST BENGAL.I WANT DEALERSHIP OF YOUR BIKES.WILL YOU SEND ME A DETAILS AS MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected].

Unregistered Guest

Post About Dealersip

Hi i am Shamim from Bangladesh. I want to be a part of your group by having dealership of your bikes in Bangladesh. my mail address is [email protected]. I am egarly waiting for your reply.
    Thanking You
    Shamiim

Unregistered Guest

about dealership

plz read reply for i need dealership..

Hi

This is Prashant Bhalerao here sir, i am doing business so i got excited when see your bike rate and the bike look is also very nice so plz send me details of how to get dealership in south pune in all Ambegaon taluka.

so i don't wat write send, what know i have send you acros this message after that so plz send me the bike cotation and as well as dealer.....

my email; [email protected]

thaking you

Prashant Bhalerao

Vijayakumaran Guest

Post Contact me 9686569344 (5 Bikes required)

Dear Friends
    Please call me or send me the contact details for the bike purchase

Details:
    Bike model - Rock 100
    CC - 100
    Qty - 5 No's

Unregistered Guest

this is rubbish no bike can give 100 kmpl mileage

this is rubbish no bike can give 100 kmpl mileage if it so then all the people of india will purchase this bike only

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast