+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which Moto Scooterette to buy : Kinetic Blaze or Honda Activa ?

Advert.

raoul_dighe
    raoul_dighe is offline Just in!

Which Moto Scooterette to buy : Kinetic Blaze or Honda Activa ?

Advert.
    OR

Hello Sir / Madam,

I am planning to buy a Moto Scooterette and have some confusion for which I desparately need your kind advice. I have zeroed in on Kinetic Blaze and Honda Activa. The former for its looks and the later for its name. However, I have not got a decent opinion for Blaze. The response from the Vendors which house all Leading Brands under one roof was really scary. They looked at me as if I was from MARS when I asked them for their opinion for Kinetic Blaze. However for Honda Activa, they were full of praises.

Hence, I want you to please help me in zeoring on one of the Moto Scooterette which I am planning to buy soon.

briandcosta
    briandcosta is offline Just in!

Re: Which Moto Scooterette to buy : Kinetic Blaze or Honda Activa ?

the kinetic blaze is the best! i been ridin one for over a year and its been fabulous
    anyway the activa is not a motoscooter its a fuddy duddy scooter (sorry but true)

the other one that u can consider is also from kinetic - the new SYM flyte which has great features, looks, amazing engine,3 yr warranty and good price tag. definitely better than activa (though not as cool as blaze).

activa is now dated and old-types. look for newer and better models.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Which Moto Scooterette to buy : Kinetic Blaze or Honda Activa ?

Well, personally I hate Activa but Indians are too much inclined to what masses are doing. Activa is sluggish, no power and really dated looks. Mileage is too very bad.

On the other hand Blaze is all set with features and looks as well as power. Only problem with this bike is that I feel service personals do not know much about this bike. Its from experience of my friend, usually it appears that they have find the problem by hit and trial.. but should be that, I explain and they should understand. Seems that there is not much Blaze so they do not have experience about it.
    Its mileage is around 40 in city traffic.
    Its eye catching, big .. spacious sort of..
    Surely a nice vehicle .. only glitch is after sales support .. !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!