Closed Thread   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

How to win prizes for Making posts on eTI - Mobile Phones and Gadgets

Advert.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Thumbs up How to win prizes for Making posts on eTI - Mobile Phones and Gadgets

Advert.
    Attention:
    After running rewards for several months, now we are discontinuing it for a while, so eTI rewards are no more valid.

Now we are going to reward members of eTI for making posts on eTI. It is very simple, you make post and we will give you prizes. Be it a question or simply answer to someone else. You will be rewarded.

This is not a contest but rewards, so every one can receive it..
    You generally makes posts on forums, it is how a forum / community work but here for those posts we will give you prizes. At almost all active forums, there are members with 10,000 or more posts, 100+ posts are generally achieved by almost all active members even with minimal activities.

What Prizes

Currently we are offering following as your rewards:
    • Mobiles Phones
    • Branded Wrist Watches
    • Pendrives of 2GB and 4GB
    • Other Electronic Goodies

What is reward condition?
    As its a reward, everyone can get it, you just have to make some good posts on eTI and you are eligible to receive reward.

Following is the criteria to receive reward :
    • 50 Posts : For your 50 posts, claim a surprise gift delivered to you!
    • 160 Posts : For 160 posts on eTI and claim a 2GB Pendrive or ask for surprise gift.
    • 250 Posts : For 250 posts and claim 4GB pendrive or ask for surprise gift.
    • 450 posts : For 450 posts on eTI receive a surprise gift.
    • 1000 posts : For 1000 posts on eTI and get a Branded wrist watch like Fastrack / Sonata etc.
    • 1500 Posts: Get a multimedia Mobile Phone as Reward.
    • 2000 Posts : Get DVD system with high end speakers 2.1 Channel.
    • 5000 Posts: For 6000 posts get a Sony Playstation Gaming Console

How to get Reward ?

As explained above, complete specified number of posts and claim your reward, you can simply contact me through PM or use Contact us page. Once we review your posts for verification, we will send you reward as mailing address you specify through courier or postal mail. User may have to bear postal charges.

Terms and Condition
    Below we have some Terms regarding these rewards.
    1. You must be a registered member of eTalkIndia.com website / community to become eligible for award.
    2. You can still participate in this forum / community if you are not interested in Reward system.
    3. We will count every post, be it answer to a post or even if you are asking something but make sure post is a quality post, we will not count "HI" - "Hello" - or Chit-chat kind of posts.
    4. You will receive reward for every set of specified number of posts but not for total posts,
      For example : For receiving a 2GB pendrive you need 200 posts and if after that you want to claim Wrist Watch then you need to make 1000 another posts, so in total you will 1200 posts.
    5. We reserves sole right to disqualify any member from this Reward Scheme.
    6. We reserves right to cancel this rewarding system anytime.
    7. You need to claim for reward after making specified posts, without claim we will not entertain any rewards.
    8. Important-Please remember, quality of post is important. Make sure you are making a good and valuable post.
    9. Topic Titles: Topic titles should be self explanatory. If you starts a new topic or thread, make sure you give it suitable and explanatory title, eg. if you are giving tip to make computer faster then it should not be "Make computer Faster", rather it should be "How to make your computer faster and quicker". Otherwise we may not count posts with inadequate titles.
    10. No Plagiarism : We do not support claiming other's work as your own, we will disqualify any posts / topic which is directly copied from other sites just to increase post count. You may use other site's material as reference or example but do not claim it to be yours. Proper credits must be given.
    11. There is no time frame for making required number of posts, you can make posts in any time period, just let us know when you complete the required posts.
    12. There can be any number of members who can receive this award, eg. if 10 members completes 1000 posts this months, all 10 are entitled to receive branded wrist watches.
    13. We will count posts only after 9th May 2011 ie. post made after start of this Rewards system.

If any question or doubt, please feel free to ask here.

prem.38719
    prem.38719 is offline Just in!
    can i post mobile tricks and where i can post the massages

Admin
    Posting on eTI is very easy :
    First goto Community Section --> Then go to appropriate section ---> Now Click "Post New Thread"

firdouz
    firdouz is offline Just in!
    Not only one will get gifts for posting so much but, will also gain something much more valuable... like experience.

Admin
    Yes, true .. one will also gain knowledge and experience because communities are very good way to get information you need in a very good way.

CoRRuPTioN
    CoRRuPTioN is offline Just in!
    can someone tell me anything am new here , guide or something ????

7. Advert.

Ranajoy
    Ranajoy is offline Just in!
    // i am in AIR, as well as in WATER. Who am i...?? //

masa
    masa is offline Just in!
    How are you doing. !!
    Need to to know more !

Admin
    If you want to receive rewards then you have to make good posts, it is easy.

How to make posts on eTI

1. First goto http//etalkindia.com/talk/ and there you will see vast list of sections, those are called forums.

2. Click on any of the forum of your interest, eg., say want to ask a question about your computer problem , then you may want to goto Computer Software Troubleshooting-eTI .

3. Now if you want to ask a question or post new topic then simply press "Post new thread" which is found on upper left corner of screen.

4. After this you can give title and content and submit it. If you are new then it may not appear instantly as sometimes we need to approve it.

5. That is it..

cybersupam
    cybersupam is offline Just in!
    This is just to make more popular to this website. I think I will be lying on the aged bed at the time I can claim the rewards.

Admin
    @cybersupam
    You are either not member of any community website in past and if you were then you were never an active member. People achieve even 50000s of posts in matter of few months. If you enjoy a community then post count increases automatically. Here our first reward is merely for 50 posts, which is matter of an hour only.
    May be you are slow then I am sure you will claim your first reward when you are lying aged in your bed.

priyeshkr2
    priyeshkr2 is offline Just in!
    yeh it makes the site muvh popular by the way i can receive the reward

alanjoseph
    alanjoseph is offline Just in!
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;lllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreaswhat should i want to do first

Ashish2711
    Ashish2711 is offline eTI Member

number of posts

how to know how much points i have get? where to claim gifts?

gauravsinh
    gauravsinh is offline Just in!
    yes you can post anything unless its useful and not crap !

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast