+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Should I continue with this girl as Friend and what is in her mind?

Advert.

bashen4u
    bashen4u is offline Just in!

Question Should I continue with this girl as Friend and what is in her mind?

Advert.
    i knw dis girl for quite sum tym now.we are very close.i share with her a lot and she also does.she is very caring and emotional about me.she used to have a boy friend before and had a bad break up.i want her in my life and after waiting for months one day i said her whats in my mind.initially she was silent and then i insisted on her to give her reply she told me she never thought like that and she wants that i shud be part of her life forever as a freind .after hearing this i told her to save my face its a nice decision and im happy even though i was terribly sad on hearing that.we are still in touch i still flirt wid her a lot.i told her again yesterday as she will be leaving that i will miss her always and she means a lot to me.yesterday i called her up and she also said i was about to call you but as she was going she said im with friends and catch u later.she thinks i will be busy and she is hesistant.i miss d talks and conversation we had for hours.she still gets upset if i dont meet her or dont call her back.she gets upset even if i drink too and wen i say upset she gets truely.but am i just a friend in her life huh??she means a lot and i dunno wheather i'm just a friend in her life too??have i reached a dead end??shud i move on as its damn difficult to do i luv her a lot...but i cant make out whats in her mind?? i had some hope but as she is about to go i dunno and its dying out?? help me what should i do??its now or never....

Meher
    Meher is offline Newbie
    I am a girl and I think she is not accepting that she actually loves you. She dont want to see as a lover but she likes you. From heart she loves you but from mind she is not ready for it.

Pulkit Guest

your reply

Hi,
    Basically I feel that ur friend is right now not in a position to get into a relationship with you. It could be because of her past and because she fears to perhaps meet another setback.

All u can do is just be friends with her right now. This will definitely help you out as this will bring you close to her and also it gives you a chance to show ur care and concerns to her. May be after seeing ur nature, ur attitude towards her she gets a feeling of security....... and slowly and steadly the love that u want in ur life will develop. Things dont change over night. It takes time. Give her time to build her trust on you. Just be friends with pure heart.
    :-)

bashen4u
    bashen4u is offline Just in!
    i will give her time.
    atleast some hope is there and i can sleep peacefully and hv hope atleast some day she may come...

Noob
    Noob is offline eTI Member
    Good decision indeed. Just don't force her but also make her realsize that if she loves you then don't bury it inside her.. let it out for you!

Pulkit Guest

Ur reply

yeah its perfectly all right......!!! Give her some time to decide onto you. You guys are good friends but still you havent created that difference with her which is needed for her to love you. This can only happen as time passes.... !! Just be friends with her as of now and cherish your friendship.....!!! Its not easy to get friends like her..!! Okay ??? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bashen4u View Post
    i will give her time.
    atleast some hope is there and i can sleep peacefully and hv hope atleast some day she may come...

7. Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Smile No worries!!

Bro!! Keep patience and show all your caring as a close person. If not early she will accept and will show some sign to you. Till then devote quality time with her and you will surely not forget this time for your life

+ Post a Comment HERE!