+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What is NCK code and how do I get it for Idea netsetter ?

Advert.

RakeshVed
    RakeshVed is offline eTI Member

Exclamation What is NCK code and how do I get it for Idea netsetter ?

Advert.
    Hi

I have 3G idea netsetter device and I can only use idea sim in it but i also want to use my other airtel sim but it ask me NCK code if insert other sim in it. What is this NCK coe and where can I get it from? is it free to get it or i need to pay for it ?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    NCK code is basically a passphrase which allows you to unlock a device so that it can be used with any network. Generally, vendors like idea give devices which can be used on their own network only, in such case you need NCK code.

However, ironically if you buy idea netsetter, chances are that NCK code is somewhere on the packing . If you don't have then you can find it online using NCK restter etc.. but depends upon your device.

Unregistered Guest

Reply to your complaint

Quote Originally Posted by RakeshVed View Post
    Hi

I have 3G idea netsetter device and I can only use idea sim in it but i also want to use my other airtel sim but it ask me NCK code if insert other sim in it. What is this NCK coe and where can I get it from? is it free to get it or i need to pay for it ?

Dear Sir,

To help us serve you better, please direct message your details (Full name, Netsetter number and detailed information regarding the issue you are facing) to us. Also mention the token ID 305IC72871
    in the subject of the e-mail.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular

+ Post a Comment HERE!