+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which DTH service I should buy - advice please..

Advert.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron

Which DTH service I should buy - advice please..

Advert.
    I want to buy a DTH service for my home and I am very confuse about it because there is lot's of companies which giving many packages. But I want a package in which I can get both Hollywood and bollywood channels with music channels also. It should be little cheaper also. So, suggest me a better company.

Noob
    Noob is offline eTI Member
    HI Jay.. I have Dish TV DTH and it is good. They are oldest player in DTH in India apart of Sun Direct. And if you want to buy then new then only buy HD version.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Dish TV or other DTH services are good but they are generally costly as compared to cable connection. Mostly for all your favourite channel you need to to pay around Rs. 300 per month.

priyankshah
    priyankshah is offline Just in!
    There are numerous DTH connections available in the market. Airtel, tata sky, Dish tv, Big tv etc..
    The best and the chepest of all is our normal cable connection provided you have a set box. This i think is because the cost is almost the same whether a cable or any other dth connection. But the advantage is you have all the list of channels in around 300rs. Also the cable bill is post paid while DTH is pre paid.
    You have numerous packages in DTH. According to your reqirement your package will be the same as of cable bill.
    The only advantage will be if you but a HD connection with video recording facility which will cost you 6000 rs for the set up box. You will also have 9 HD channels for which you have to pay extra mostly.
    NOW, out of the DTH connections i find Airtel and tata sky the best. In tata sky you can also select the particular channels that you want to have and adjust your bill.
    BEst luck.
    priyank

+ Post a Comment HERE!