1 kg Rice
1 kg Mutton
10 gms Cardamom
10 gms Cinnamon
10 gms Cumminseed
10 gms Cloves
40 gms Ginger
20 gms Garlic
100 gms Green Chillies
50 gms Fried Onion
1 bunch Coriander Leaves
1/4 kg Ghee
1. Wash mutton and take it in a vessel.
2. Grind green chillies, ginger, garlic, spices, fried onion, and mix them all, then add this mixture to the meat.
3. Then add curd to it, mix the stuff thoroughly. Leave the material for half an hour.
4. Take 2 litres of water in a vessel and put it on the stove.
5. When water boils well put the rice in the vessel. Take out the semi-cooked rice and spread it on the meat and spices mixture as a layer. Take some more rice and spread as second layer. Finally, spread the fully cooked rice.
6. Prepare a mixture of one cup of boiled water and 1/4 kg ghee and spill it on the rice.
7. Now put a plate on the vessel and seal the edges with dough. Put the vessel on the stove, cook for 15 minutes on medium flame.
8. Then turn off the stove. Leave the stuff for 15 minutes.
9. Hyderabadi mutton biryani is ready to serve.