+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is she always be just a friend to me ?

Advert.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron

Unhappy Is she always be just a friend to me ?

Advert.
    Hi ! I have girl which is my best friend for a long time. We share our every kind of situation and every things. She is committed with an another guy which she love very much. I purposed her in starting she accept my proposal but after sumtime we have a break up and after that she wanted me in her life but just as a friend. She tell that she can't live without talking to me and sumtime she treat me as her boyfriend also, I know that she do these thing just to make me happy and dn't want to make me hurt. But whenever she talked about her boyfriend I feel very bad that time. Now I just wanted to know what is the end of this story. Did I should really break our this friendship or continue our this friendship relation and live in a hope that one day she will change and be with me in a committed relation. Plz help me guys what should I do ?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Things will not until that boy is out of her life.

That girl want best of both worlds and I think that is not really good sign. Seriously if you care about that girl then leave her or if you want that girl then make that boy leave her.

+ Post a Comment HERE!