+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hyundai i20 vs Skoda Fabia vs Honda Jazz– war of the super minis. which is the best ?

Advert.

indiandrives
    indiandrives is offline eTI Iron

Hyundai i20 vs Skoda Fabia vs Honda Jazz– war of the super minis. which is the best ?

Advert.
    All the three cars in this competition today, the Hyundai i20 in India, the Skoda Fabia in India and the Honda Jazz in India are costlier than some of the entry level sedans. Which is the best ?

[/B]Hyundai i20

Skoda Fabia

[/COLOR]

Honda Jazz

Last edited by indiandrives; 05-17-2011 at 06:05 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron

Skoda Rapid

Hi indiandrives
    The cars which are mention in your post are having very good market value except Honda Jazz, it didn't get good reprocess but other two are top seller cars and specially Skoda Rapid is getting very good response in sedan section cars its post interesting points are its price range, impressive mileage and look.

Rapid give the impressive mileage of around 12kmpl in the city and 16kmpl on highway. The powerful engine of Rapid give the power of getting 0 – 100 kmph in 12.4 seconds. Both the variants petrol and diesel can attain the top speed of 170 to 185kmph.

Interior of Skoda Rapid

Skoda Rapid interiors are highly impressive, its interior are comfortable and satisfying. The dashboard, switch gear, aircon vents, climate control unit, power windows switches and pretty much everything else is a straight lift out of the VW’s Vento.

The Rapid acquires a nice dark and light beige colored dash board rendering an airy feel to the passengers. The leather wrapped steering wheel is a four spoke affair with a chrome insert on it rendering a rich look. Height and telescopic adjustment features in steering are standard on all the variants of Rapid.
    The best car is Skoda Rapid.
    Last edited by vikaskumar11233; 03-04-2014 at 08:00 PM. Reason: for link remove

johnshinha
    johnshinha is offline eTI Member
    Hi,

if you are looking for sport car then Hyundai i20 is a best and if you are looking for features then Skoda Rapid is a first choice.

phpdevloper
    phpdevloper is offline eTI Member
    HI,
    Im also agreed from johnshinha you have to go for i20 or Skoda Rapid

johnshinha
    Hi,

The car pick up is also quite good, because it is actually 1400 cc compared to the 1200 cc in Petrol. I completed 1300 kms in one month and is due for the 1st servicing. I went on a long drive to mahableshwar with family and I got an average of 16.5 kms with full AC & the ghats even before 1st servicing. I am sure after two services the average will come to around 19 -20 kms/litre.

amanrawal
    amanrawal is offline eTI Member
    According to me Hyundai i20 is best for u Because Hyundai i20 with a powerful engine and an upscale interior design. the new Hyundai i20 is so cute and stylish car in india. It is one of India's most popular small car. Hyundai i20 price in india Rs. 4.50 To Rs. 8.20 lakhs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	1291

The well-equipped Hyundai i20 is an affordable small car and a perfect combination of superior technology, Hyundai i20 comes with all too good features. it is a small family car at an affordable price. The Hyundai i20 comes with two petrol engines 1.2-litre, 16 valve DOHC, Kappa and engine that generates 79 bhp at 5200 rpm, and 1.4-litre 16V DOHC engine that churns out 99 bhp of power, and a 1.4-litre 16V DOHC CRDi diesel engine that generates 89 bhp at 4000 rpm. In India, the car is available in seven petrol and four diesel variants - Magna, Asta, Asta (O), Era and Sportz including BS 1V variants.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	1293

The well-packaged interiors of the car include AC, folding rear seats, tilt and telescopic steering, 2 CD along with an MP3 music system, dual tone beige interiors, refrigerated glove box, a multi information display, and tachometer as standard equipment. The top-end variant of the new i20 comes with fully automatic A/C, leather wrapped steering wheel, alloy wheels, steering mounted audio control, height-adjustable driver seat, outside mirrors.

Hyundai i20 looks for better than its competitor's Cars. Also the interior layout of i20 is modern and stylish. Hyundai i20 becomes a complete package with superior safety features. Some of these features include 6 airbags, impact sensing door unlock, rear disc brakes, seat belt reminder, front fog lamps, central locking, burglar alarm embedded etc. the Hyundai i20 available in 7 exciting colours.

New Hyundai i20 is very fuel-efficient car in small cars category. Hyundai i20 is a superb good-looking car both from inside and outside. overall Hyundai i20 is a nice car in small car category .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20.jpg 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	1292  

7. Advert.

Amar Khanna
    Amar Khanna is offline Newbie
    Hi amanrawal

Hyundai i20 is no doubt a impressive car... Good looks and decent performance, beautiful interiors and Dashing Exteriors !!!!

vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233 is offline eTI Iron

Skoda Fabia

Quote Originally Posted by Amar Khanna View Post
    Hi amanrawal

Hyundai i20 is no doubt a impressive car... Good looks and decent performance, beautiful interiors and Dashing Exteriors !!!!
    Hey Amar I think that Skoda Fabia is also have good look and if you compare both the cars then you will find that mileage of fabia is more then i20.
    Last edited by vikaskumar11233; 03-04-2014 at 08:01 PM. Reason: for link remove

johnshinha
    Hi,

Skoda Company India has launched New Fabia in India 7 variants are on offer 4 petrol and 3 diesel Model.The car available price range 4 to 5 lakhs for the base diesel model.The car is a popular small car among buyers who are looking for good value for money.

ArunMalhotra
    ArunMalhotra is offline eTI Member
    I like Hyundai i20.its great car with amazing safety features.Hyundai i20 fluidic features comprise of Rear Parking Camera, Fully Automatic Temperature Control, Clean Air-Cluster ionizer for fresh air, Supervision Cluster, Smart Key with Push button feature, Steering Mounted Audio and Bluetooth controls, Tilt & telescopic steering, Multi Information Display, 2-DIN CD/MP3 Audio System with 4 speakers and 2 tweeters, USB, Aux-in and Bluetooth connectivity. Other include 60:40 Split Seats, centre console multipurpose storage box, front door map pockets, passenger side seat back pocket, Tachometer, Dual Trip meter, passenger vanity mirror and many more.

Meera
    Meera is offline eTI Member
    I think Hyundai i20 is good car.. Here are some specification of Hyundai i20
    DIMENSIONS
    Overall Length (mm): 3940
    Overall Width (mm): 1710
    Overall Height (mm): 1505
    Wheelbase (mm): 2525
    Front Track (mm): 1505
    Rear Track (mm): 1503
    Fuel Tank capacity (mm): 45

ENGINE
    Material: All Aluminium Cylinder Engine
    No.of cylinders: 5
    No. of valves: 16
    Valvetrain (type) (SOHC / DOHC): DOHC
    Displacement (CC): 1197
    Maximum Power (ps / rpm): 80 / 5200
    Maximum Torque (kgm / rpm): 11.4 / 4000

TRANSMISSION
    Type: 5-Speed Manual

SUSPENSION
    Front Suspension: Mc Pherson Strut with Coil Spring
    Rear Suspension: Coupled Torsion Beam Axle with Coil Spring
    Shock Absorbers: Gas Type (Front & Rear)

BRAKES
    Front: Disc
    Rear: Drum

+ Post a Comment HERE!